Another Race

last reply
74 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok I can not see how I can be on Lush without making some input on the topic regarding Klingon Sex.

First there are some very misguided and common misconceptions regarding Klingon Sex, or nga'chuq. A lot of human's consider nga'chuq just some form of S&M but it is much more than that, nga'chuq is very important in a romantic relationship of a Klingon. First for the IoD (man) he must be well versed in Klingon poetry and it is a distinct advantage if you have studied mellota' Klingon opera. It is extremely important that both IoD (man) and be' (woman) must are educated in how best to stimulate their partners.

It is true that biting and pain are important part of the process. There is a common expression in Klingon culture yIn DayajmeH 'oy' yISIQ [To understand life, endure pain] and this is certainly true for nga'chuqas [Klingon Sex]. Klingon mating rituals involve dominative and combative attitudes and rituals. It is considered a good omen if during the wedding night a clavicle is broken.

If your interested in understand this topic further there is a excellent resource, use this link to read the Klingon Sex Manual by Spiletta42

Warning: Klingon sexual practices may be potentially dangerous to humans. This work is not intended as a cure for any disease and has not been approved by the FDA. Please, for the love of Kahless, don't try this at home!

NOTE: In the interests of getting to the fundamental sexual practices navigate down past all the intro stuff to the bold instructions starting with "So you're dating a Klingon. Congratulations!" This is Sex Manual and does go into explicated details.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Removalist
0 likes
Your lips, your eyes, your soul
Are like a work of art,
The most creative thing of all
Is your beautiful heart.

If you were a painting,
No colours could express
The beauty deep inside you,
A rainbow, nothing less.

If you were a sculpture
The clay could hardly make
Your figure of an angel
Without one mistake.

If you were a euphony
No choir could really sing
All the beautiful music
Your eyes could possibly bring.

So here I am, an artist,
With inspiration beyond belief
But to capture such rare beauty,
I'd have to be a thief.

P.S. - Its not mine but it fits this thread.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
would and have. what makes a person beautiful, sexy, interesting, et al is what is inside of them, not the color of their skin or their last name or their place of origin. i grew up in a mixed neighborhood, white, hispanic, and black - the color of someone's skin doesn't mean anything to me when it comes to dating, falling in love, or even just sex.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and I would again. It's a non-issue for me.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is only one race, the HUMAN race!
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely would - if I ever ran into that situation. It hasn't really happened yet.
Lurker
0 likes
I would and I have in the past and certainly will again. But do not go out looking for a girl or man of any race. Just some one who is appealing.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Let me state for the record that I am not a racist. I have many friends of all colours and I fully believe in racial equality and certainly have no issue with interracial couples. But we are talking about attraction here, and not racism. As far as attraction goes, I tend to prefer caucasian. Attraction is not an all-inclusive thing. We all have certain preferences (eg. fat/thin, tall/short, blonde/brunette, young/old). It doesn't make anyone morally more reprehensible than the other. We all have our preferences... and they are just that... preferences... If I did find myself developing an attraction to someone of another race though, I would have no issue with it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I like it all.

Brown girls
White girls
Black girls
Yel...er I mean Asian girls...

I've been attracted to women of all races at one point or another.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I only have sexual relations with females of the human race. Any and all flavors. Sane or bat-shit crazy.

ditto -but with sane men : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm not attracted to many dudes my same race, so yes - I pretty much only date outside my race.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by PaperGangster
I'm not attracted to many dudes my same race, so yes - I pretty much only date outside my race.

Race fetishist......
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by PaperGangster

Race fetishist......

Riiiiight.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by PaperGangster
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by PaperGangster

Race fetishist......

Riiiiight.

Lurker
0 likes
Variety is the spice of life, exclusion is boring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first wife was Caucasian American , old Boston . My present wife is Thai . I speak few words of Thai and my wife's English isn't wonderful , but we have a strong feeling for one another . I love to be tanned all over and love people with brown skin . I am attracted to Orientals , where some people prefer Africans . I have been attracted to Fijians whose skin is very dark . My cousin is married to an American of African origin ; very black , very pretty fine features , very intelligent and well educated , utterly charming . Peoples of non caucasian ethnicity often object to their offspring marrying caucasian or other ethnics . Religion is often the greatest barrier .