Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Am I the only one who thinks 'lesbian' sounds eeewwwwww?

last reply
10 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do we girls get all the nasty names? Lesbian, the 'c' word etc...
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Zadi
Why do we girls get all the nasty names? Lesbian, the 'c' word etc...

Take it from an old son-of-a-bitch whose been called both a dick-head and a prick, you girls, don't.

Welcome to Lush.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
I think cunt is as nasty as cock... its the emphisis you put behind the word that makes it nasty not the word istself.

I kind off like the word lesbian actually, its when people abbreviate it to lesbo that I think it becomes ugly.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I totally agree with Necho on this one.
I like lesbian, but hate hate hate lesbo. Ugh.
Check out my new story The Painter!
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
im with ya on the lesbian thing
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
guys get nasty names too; dick, asshole, douchebag, etc, you girls just don't notice it as much when you use them against us. As well I don't think lesbian is used in a bad way; matter of fact it today's society it as far more acceptable to be a lesbian than a gay guy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ladies if any guy calls you any of the above names he is defintly not worth your time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by randomone
matter of fact it today's society it as far more acceptable to be a lesbian than a gay guy

That's not really a fact...it's only true in the sexual sense, and only then if both are attractive. Looking around the world, you'll find that both m/m and f/f couples meet the same resistance in every meaningful way (benefits, ability to adopt children, mainstreaming in media,etc.)

Hey Zadi, what name would you prefer in lieu of lesbian? I'm willing to learn...I was just under the impression that lesbian was the *least* offensive way to refer to a gay female.
Lurker
0 likes
I was just under the impression that lesbian was the *least* offensive way to refer to a gay female.

That's what I thought, too.
Lurker
0 likes
In store they [URL=://.biketrialseller.com]Bike Shop[/URL] were giving out the incorrect rebate form ($10 off, not $25 like Macy's website said). Macy's website was not
working to print out the $25 rebate form yesterday, and no [URL=://.biketrialseller.com]Bike Trial Seller[/URL]
one with the 1-800 customer service line will help.
Does [URL=://.biketrialseller.com]Bike Store[/URL]
ANYONE have the $25 Pandigital rebate form from Macys that they can send me? It was for this past weekend's sales [URL=://.biketrialseller.com]Bike Trials[/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Lesbian is a beautiful sounding word. Elegant too, the reference to the Greek island and all. I agree with OprincessXO though... lesbo is a low brow slur.