Login

Am I out of order for doing this

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a male who is reserved when it comes to girls. I'm nervous around them all the time. Growing up I've been teased at by relatives and people in school. Often I would just think about girls I like when stressed over homework or home life. Whenever a Victoria's Secret magazine came into the mail, I'd get nervous about being caught glancing at it for a second. Never am I allowed to have posters on my wall in my room. One day I snapped and began to loosen up and not care. I started flipping through the pages of the vs mag and then leaving it elsewhere in the house. Kinda like I'm saying that I notice these girls. They in malls at the vs store and on tv being seen by everyone. I use the main pc a lot but it belongs to my mom. One night I was surfing the net for this one vs model candice swaenpole. She is my dream girl. I right clicked to save the picture but instead I accidentally set it as the screen wallpaper and turned the computer off without realizing whay happened. I was tired.
Nothing ever came of it So then began to put picks of this girl. Anyone know who she is for ten points? I get a rush from leaving her up on screen all the time too.

I began using va pics but moved onto this girl

I began with this pic

Than I progressed
Wild at Heart
0 likes
This will be stored in an evidence locker in the future.
0 likes
So you don't have an iPhone/cellphone at all?

Some newbies come up w/ the best stories.

__

Edit:you can post pics/links after 20 thread postings.

__

Edit:you're not a newbie but newbie to threads. Whoops.