Affairs.....Have you ever been out with your spouse or girl/boyfriend and had

last reply
16 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
an encounter with the person with whom you are having an affair? How did you handle it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had an affair but I did run into a girlfriend when she was with the object of her affair. She stayed to face me but the object of her affair ran like an Olympic sprinter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did not cause a problem, she was my ex wifes best friend.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've never had an affair and don't plan to. However, I did date at one time or another in the past, four of my wife's ten bridesmaids.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox
I have never had an affair but I did run into a girlfriend when she was with the object of her affair. She stayed to face me but the object of her affair ran like an Olympic sprinter.

Was he Jamaican? Lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was an difficult being in the presence of both, but it wasn't something the wife realized was happening.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I guess we are different than most. There have been times we have been out for the evening. Something happened and neither of us ended up coming home. And we were not in the same place those nights. Or maybe one of us came home and the other. Well you know.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes...it went better than I thought..

This was so long ago..

It was awkward still.

There was no punching or swear words however.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been the other woman
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have had this happen. It was awkward, but the two of us simply acted normal, talked about work for a minute and then went our separate ways.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I've never had an affair and don't plan to. However, I did date at one time or another in the past, four of my wife's ten bridesmaids.

Only four??

The Linebacker
0 likes
Not anything like that since I've been married, no cheating whatsoever.

However, back when we were in college we had some break ups that lasted for several months at a time and would see other people during those breaks. Both of us were involved with people we both knew and it would be awkward at times. She tended to see guys I already didn't like, while I tended to see friends of hers.
Lurker
0 likes
It wasn't actually an affair but I did run into a couple that I'd been having MFM threesomes with. It was at the grocery store and they rounded the corner and we made eye contact. Now the other wife simply looked straight ahead but the husband couldn't help but smile. He knew my wife, casually, from work but she didn't recognize him. I don't think she noticed the smile.

The funny part was when we were together the next time he kept talking about how nice my wife's breasts are while I was giving him oral! Now that was kinky!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was having an affair with a guy and was overnighting at his place and his younger sister asked me if I had ever been with another woman.
Later that evening I showed her that two women can have as much fun as a man and woman.
He never knew I shared a brother and sister affair but she knew and it wasn't the last time.
She assured me they had never been intimate but had often skinny dipped together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with a friend when she ran into a guy she was sleeping with, she was the other woman. I knew of him and what they had done and he knew of me from their pillow talk and such. She was pretty calm about it, he seemed stressed. He was with his wife and kids out for a
Birthday dinner for someone. He actually got up and put his back to her because he felt so bad for her having to see him with his family. She could have cared less. She didn't see him anymore after that because it wasn't worth him stressing over running into each other in public again. I guess that's what happens when you live in a small town.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't been in many relationships where I considered us as a couple. But the few times I did, I cheated on them frequently. I don't think I'm meant to be with any one man.
Sonetimes I slept with mutual friends so this has happened to me a few times. I just acted normal and so did they. No dramas!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't have affairs that my significant-other doesn't know about and approve. I've been the other girl though, running into one of my FWB when he was with his g/f who didn't know about me. He was cool. I was cool. It was all cool.