Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Accidental boob brush?

last reply
16 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ladies, have you ever "accidentally" rubbed your breasts against soemone you were attracted to?

Guys, have you ever "accidentally" pass closer than necessary to a woman to feel her boob on your arm/shoulder/whatever?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
oh dude, all the time, seriously. I love doing that! I do it with my ass too.
Quote by LadyX

What is the appropriate response from the guy, or girl? Should he say or act on what you did? Or jsut go on about his day enjoying the fact that he got a free feel wondering if it was on purpose or not?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LadyX

What is the appropriate response from the guy, or girl? Should he say or act on what you did? Or jsut go on about his day enjoying the fact that he got a free feel wondering if it was on purpose or not?

You can't really do anything but enjoy it privately. Both parties have to play it off like it never happened, that's the best part. The subtle moment.
The appropriate response is to wait when she is sitting at a table or something and you casually walk up and brush your bulge on her hand or arm. Give her a good brush too... Let her feel the power of it.

That's my general response, just sayin.
I like his idea, too. LOL
Yes boob brushing is all part of flirting.

Also its hard sometimes when the club is packed and you cant help but crush your boobs up against a guy as you are trying to get past him to get to the loo but usually I will do it on purpose if I want attention. Its part of the fun of being a girl!!

xx B.
Oh yea do it aaalll the time, especially if i want attention from a guy.

The worst part is when you get some creep trying to 'accidentally' brush past and getting a handful, eeww
I do it too. I always get a good reaction from him if we're out somewhere and I brush against him. Just part of the dance...
My response would most likely be a short eye contact smile
Quote by lafayettemister
Ladies, have you ever "accidentally" rubbed your breasts against soemone you were attracted to?

Guys, have you ever "accidentally" pass closer than necessary to a woman to feel her boob on your arm/shoulder/whatever?

Scenario A - there is only one correct response to that.
Scenario B - that should never be applied by any man, unless you're drunker than hell and trying to get beat up or slapped.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
OMG! You asked it!!! That would be an affirmative, I've done that! And I'm not apologizing either! I may do it again!
Oh yes I do it but it's never "accidental"
Rarely. I would have to be going after someone pretty aggressively to resort to that. Sometimes it really does happen as an accident, though. Cokeheadbarbie is right - when you are walking through a crowded party or club, you can't help brushing up against people and as a girl, if any part of my body is sticking out far enough to be in someone else's personal space, it is going to be my chest. As for guys, I find they do the "accidental" ass grab more often than the "accidental" boob brush, because it's more subtle and they can get away with it pretty well. It's fairly easy to hold a girl, especially a shorter one, by the hip and then stealthily slide your hand down onto her ass when no one is looking. I also find guys get way more daring with stuff like that when they have been drinking. My Dad has this one business friend that does it every time I see him, there's really not much I can do about it and he knows it. Shady.WFNAyrATilKij6RS
You ladies are all hussies. And we men all thank you for it, from the bottom of our hearts.
So... that lady dentist leaning over me when I was 14 year old... she was hitting on me?!