Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Academy Awards 2012

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
The Oscar Nominations are out today, and as I am a dedicated movie fan, I couldn't help but feel rattled about the snubs and surprise nominations. What really caught my eye was Michael Fassbender's snub from the Best Actor category, for Shame. Anyone else feel ripped off? If so, why?
I thought "Drive" deserved a nomination for best picture. It was one of the best movies I saw last year. I don't know what movie on the list it would replace but I for sure thought it better than a couple on there.
They snubbed out "Tropa de Elite" this year once more... I think in the States it was called "Elite Squad".
It was the most watched movie in Brazilian history...

I recommend you all watch the first and second movie... Its a little intense... but most def. worth it
Drive should be contending with The Artist tomorrow. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close shouldn't have been nominated. I also find it annoying that nine movies were nominated instead of ten like last year.
Since no one bothered to share what was nominated tonight for those Oscars ... here are the nominations:

Best Picture:
The Artist
The Descendants
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
The Help, Hugo
Midnight in Paris
Moneyball
The Tree of Life
War Horse

Actor in a Leading Role:

Demián Bichir, George Clooney, Jean Dujardin, Gary Oldman, Brad Pitt

Actress in a Leading Role: