Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Talent Or Skill You Have Always Wanted?

last reply
70 replies
5.3k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there any skill you have ever wanted to learn like playing an instrument or a sport, learning a new language, drawing, singing?

I have always wished that I could play guitar or piano, I've never gotten around to learning yet.
Head Nurse
0 likes
teleportation. It would really make my life easier.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Many.

I wish I had the talent to dance. I mean, really dance. Contemporary or hip-hop or animation.

I also wish I'd stuck with playing the piano. I was told I had the ear for it. That was about a decade++ ago.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I wish I was more fluent in French. My grandmother was French creole and I'd visit her and she'd go days at a time without speaking a word of real English to me, so that's how I picked up. But the French I know is creole, of course...and very broken.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Being able to tell everybody's thoughts and intentions would be quite a powerful skill ; I have issues with that at times. But then it would spoil the mystery and adventure.

Otherwise I think I'm pretty much balanced. Solving a Rubik's Cube in 10 seconds with just one hand would be cool though, just to impress.

Lurker
0 likes
I wish I could play the piano and sing!! I can sing now but its more hilariously awful!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to be able to play guitar very well. I can play a little but I have never been able to stick with it long enough to get better. Maybe someday!
Lurker
0 likes
Using the force. Duh!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm learning the art of the 10second timer self portraiture...it's harder than you'd think!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I would love to be able to play guitar very well. I can play a little but I have never been able to stick with it long enough to get better. Maybe someday!

Hey Nikki I work cheap lol would love to teach you!!!!!

Of all the stuff i can play i still would like to learn Violin I cant even hold it correctly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Angie57

Hey Nikki I work cheap lol would love to teach you!!!!!

Of all the stuff i can play i still would like to learn Violin I cant even hold it correctly

Id love to know how to play the violin too. Such a beautiful sound.

Hey, maybe we can work out some sort of a barter, LOL!!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
- Learning to play the guitar
- Learning Sign Language
- Speak all the most common used languages
- And to have the ability to be invisible. ^-^
Lurker
0 likes
would love to be able to sing well also to be able to work with clay as a potter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Singing and playing piano
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to be able to see as well as most people, and to be able to enoy a woman's company without ever slipping and saying the wrong thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I always wanted to play the guitar and be a rock star. lol I also wanted to take Kung Fu too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
play the guitar
read minds
Fall asleep as soon as I lie down
Run better
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to be able to move gracefully in the dance floor and sing so melodiously. smile I love music to bits so even though it hates my voice and my ass-shaking, I still sing along and dance to it. biggrin Makes me feel more connected to the tune and to life. Makes me feel more alive! :D :)
Lurker
0 likes
Plays piano and flute and loooves to fqk2aqak9D4bsrk0.wishes I was more condfident meeting men.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not picky, some talent in any type of art would be more than wecomed!! I have zero to start with.
Lurker
0 likes
Play the double bass and and being invisible.
CurlyFries
0 likes
I try and try, but nothing. I definitely end up sounding like an "asthmatic tortoise."

I can only seem to whistle by sucking in, which makes me good at other stuff I guess.

Lurker
0 likes
I'm an amateur landscape photographer who would love to develop an eye good enough to go professional.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The skill to always make the best decision.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dance ~
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Lurker
0 likes
I have kind of two and half wishful talents.

1) Better photographic techniques. I have had two semesters of photography.
2) I would love to be able to twitch the nose and be some where else.
Story Verifier
0 likes
To read minds.

Very dangerous ability but I am passionate about knowledge and people so I think I could take the bad, and there would be some very bad thoughts about me, but knowing the others would add so much.

I never repeat what I know about people but I love to teach what I know about things. Think of the things I could know.
I am always a gentleman.
0 likes
To play guitar like Slash. Listen to the final solo in November Rain, he is phenomenal.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I wish wish wish I could sing.
Lurker
0 likes
Play trumpet and dance salsa