Login

A Question About My Ebook

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have written a small e-book about the life lessons to learn from the pandemic and I want to share it with everyone here. The book is free and always will be. It is in pdf format and also available in a link.

Which forum on Lush is best to share the book and since there seems to be no option for attaching files am I allowed to share the link?

Need some feedback please

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some responses would really help

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80
I have written a small e-book about the life lessons to learn from the pandemic and I want to share it with everyone here. The book is free and always will be. It is in pdf format and also available in a link.

Which forum on Lush is best to share the book and since there seems to be no option for attaching files am I allowed to share the link?

Need some feedback please

You might display your eBook here on the site by going to Settings. Select Your eBooks and enter the relevant information. The eBook will be listed on your profile.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Put it up on Amazon - all you need is the text and a cover - and display the link in your sig file.

I think you have to set a price though, minimum 99 cents.