0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure everybody hates someone...Lets say what about we hate

ok..I am changing question...."lets say what we dislike about people"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not certain I hate anyone. I know it sounds naive, but I have thought long and hard about this through out my life.

There are people that annoy me. There are those I won't work for. There are certainly people I don't understand. There are groups that repulse me, but genuine hate? No, not really. We all have flaws and I don't necessarily want your flaws near me, but I'm not going throw that stone.

So, to rain on your parade, I can't think of one person I truly hate. I am certain that there are others that are rolling their eyes right now, perhaps I'm taking the word too seriously, let them make the list and I'll see if I can find someone there to hate.
Lurker
0 likes
What a nice way of looking at the world Shibui. Hating takes to much out of your life, why waste the time?
Of course this will not turn into a bashing thread because we all know that bashing makes the website owner verrrry angry. You don't want to have the matriarch angry at you. Do you?
Lurker
0 likes
you know what...

there are things i hate...or traits in people that i hate. but i am not sure i actively hate a person. i have some serious anger yes...but true hate? hmmm...that is a stretch

but i do hate:

bullying
oysters
hypocrisy
my golf slice
and pettiness
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
What a nice way of looking at the world Shibui. Hating takes to much out of your life, why waste the time?

I totally agree! We should spend more focusing on the people we love and why we love them. That's actually worth an effort! I'm in a great mood, so I'm not going to dwell on the bits of nastiness in the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
you know what...

there are things i hate...or traits in people that i hate. but i am not sure i actively hate a person. i have some serious anger yes...but true hate? hmmm...that is a stretch

but i do hate:

bullying
oysters
hypocrisy
my golf slice
and pettiness

Strenthen the grip with your right hand. Rotate it over the top a little more. And quit coming over the top! Tuck that right elbow in and pull down. One more time, when you're wearing that cute little golf skirt, it's bad etiquette to wear anything under it. Let's go practice your putting so you'll have to bend over.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Head Nurse
0 likes
I dislike PETA, and other AR activists, religious fanatics, and paperwork.
0 likes
Quote by kingoflove

I am a little surprised that you of all people has posted this King. Myslef, I try to find the good in everyone (even though it may not seem that way at times)

The word hate is so strong, I do not hate anyone.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by kingoflove

I am a little surprised that you of all people has posted this King. Myslef, I try to find the good in everyone (even though it may not seem that way at times)

I guess I asked in wrong way again. Lets say "5 things I don't like about you" or "5 things I don't like about people"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too dont hate anyone. I hate things about people.

I hate arrogance
I hate ignorance
I hate close-mindedness (is that a word?)
I hate when people take advantage of the defenseless (this includes animals)
I hate bullies
I hate people who judge
I hate when people jump to conclusions without getting the facts

To name just a few

Everyone has people they dont like, but hate is much too strong of a word!

Now when it comes to sports teams, then maybe I hate, LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I hate anyone either, but things I really dislike are:

Closed-mindedness/ignorance

Bullying

Huffing

Injustice

Fighting
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LittleMissBitch
you know what...

but i do hate:

bullying
oysters
hypocrisy
my golf slice
and pettiness

Strenthen the grip with your right hand. Rotate it over the top a little more. And quit coming over the top! Tuck that right elbow in and pull down. One more time, when you're wearing that cute little golf skirt, it's bad etiquette to wear anything under it. Let's go practice your putting so you'll have to bend over.

it would help if i kept my head down too. can you help me practice that? silly

i hate intolerance in people.
oh!! and i HAAATE zealots! but its fun to poke em and watch em blow up biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LittleMissBitch
you know what...

but i do hate:

bullying
oysters
hypocrisy
my golf slice
and pettiness

it would help if i kept my head down too. can you help me practice that? silly

i hate intolerance in people.
oh!! and i HAAATE zealots! but its fun to poke em and watch em blow up biggrin

I can help with that. I have a special technique though. But it will help to keep your head down and eyes on the ball(s).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That you don't live closer
That we haven't talked in a while
That I didn't get to experience Mardi Gras with ya
That you didn't buy me that beer
That you are such a shitass .. oops, I mean that you still live close to where I am from smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by kingoflove

LIAR ..

That you are an ASS
That you live in Canada
That you haven't shared wine with me
That you don't post my wall ANYMORE
That you are getting married .. so it will be awkward to flirt ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by kingoflove

LIAR ..

That you are an ASS
That you live in Canada

1. That you don't let me get INTO trouble.
2. That you haven't booked our tree climbing excursion yet.
3. You moved away from God's country.
4. That you haven't completely submitted to me yet and become my slave.
5. That we haven't had a Mardi Gras celebration, beer included.

Lurker
0 likes
BULLYING (i may not hate one specific person but if you bully another person for whatever reason my respect for you goes way down)
I would say arrogance but i am pretty arrogant myself so that would be hypocritical.
i hate it when someone says oh you've never seen.... or you've never done.... when in reality they saw or did that thing once. it is juts a pet peeve of mine i hate it
i hate when people make assumptions about a person based on anything other than facts.
i hate people who hate other people (LOL) no i don't hate them.... actually i do.... my definition of hate would be disliking someone so strongly you couldn't care less if they drop dead. following that definition i do hate the westboro church people for hating the gays.
Lurker
0 likes
I hate tomatoes. Do you know they catch flies in their stalky things and absorb them into themselves.. Insidious little things lol
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Of course this will not turn into a bashing thread because we all know that bashing makes the website owner verrrry angry. You don't want to have the matriarch angry at you. Do you?

Hate is such a negative emotion. It's almost as useless as worry. I try and remove both from my daily life.

Did someone mention killer tomatoes?

Lurker
0 likes
I dislike hoarkers, nose-pickers, loud talkers, self-centred-ness and heavy-footedness.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Did someone mention killer tomatoes?

yes I did
Lurker
0 likes
I think I would have fallen into that trap of saying 'hate' whereas I don't actually mean it in its true sense, so:

I dislike small minded people
I dislike being told what to do, especially by people who are younger than me (I mean how to run my life)
I dislike people who are very sure of themselves and look down their nose at me
I dislike leggy blondes cos I want to be one (only kidding with that one!!)
I dislike religious fanatics
I dislike politics
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) Close talkers
2) Bad breath
3) The overuse of the phrase, "At the ednd of the day...."
4) People that use their past as an excuse for to be a fuck up
5) When your right and I'm wrong (really hate that)
Lurker
0 likes
Poor hygiene, just no need for it.
Bullies, again just no need.
People who think others are below them.
People who don't listen to others views. You may not agree but at least be decent enough to listen.
People who can't laugh at themselves.
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by kingoflove

LIAR ..

That you are an ASS
That you live in Canada

Let me clarify this
That you are an ASS - True
That you live in Canada - No I live in Zimbabwe
That you haven't shared wine with me - True and I apologize
That you don't post my wall ANYMORE - Yes you are correct I will get right on that
That you are getting married .. so it will be awkward to flirt .... Married? Eventually...Not anytime soon though Meggie. So flirt away

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
1. Racism
2. Ignorance
3. Greed
4. Bullying
5. Liars
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NatureBoy
1. Racism
2. Ignorance
3. Greed
4. Bullying
5. Liars

like/ +1/ retweet/ reblog/ anyother way a social network site allows you to show affection for another persons post smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lies
bragging
false promises
no teeth
funky feet(not ugly...funky..u know who u are)
Lurker
0 likes
Hate: to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest:

"Hate is such a strong word." Oh, boo-who!

I hate my ex-father in-law.
I hate malice.
I hate not being able to love unconditionally.
I hate thinking too much.
I hate fried calamari rather than grilled.

Oh, and BTW, my feet are always clean, unlike my intentions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Oh, and BTW, my feet are always clean, unlike my intentions."Eviotis

perfect comeback...