What did you have for dessert today?

last reply
119 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by tilly
Does wine count

Of course if you consider it dessert, it's dessert.

Nawty
Quote by Green_Man
I actually made a traditional fruitcake this evening. Doesn't have to be the winter holidays.

Brandie makes two kinds of fruit cake through out the year. She uses fresh fruit with a lot of pecans, then baste it for about a week or two with Crown Royal or Bacardi Rum. What I don't like about traditional fruit cake is the candied fruit. I love hers with coffee.

She also makes a type of fruit cake that is called Friendship Cake. It takes about a month or so to ferment the fresh fruit before you can make the cake with it. Brandie is an awesome cook.

Nawty
"Slutty Brownies" ... with chocolate ice-cream and bourbon caramel sauce... OMG - sugar coma !!

May have just made up for three days of barely eating in one tiny portion
Quote by CecilyJayne
"Slutty Brownies" ... with chocolate ice-cream and bourbon caramel sauce... OMG - sugar coma !!

May have just made up for three days of barely eating in one tiny portion

That is NOT a tiny portion
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Vanilla no fat yogurt with raspberries
Chocolate ice cream
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
A Cherry Love Whitster
Pie....I had pie, peach blueberry with French vanilla ice cream, absolutely amazing....but what Deliciaa posted looks very good too
I didn't know you liked pie?????!!!!!
Yes, I do...almost as much as you like bugging me about it....might you have some? If you have something better I'd love to see it. ?
Chocolate ice cream
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
My mistress made me dine on a bowl of fresh fruit covered with her lovers semen.
assorted fruit, sliced
Hubbie made a from scratch awesome banana pudding. He makes a banana flavored pudding and chocolate pudding from scratch. His mothers recipe. He swirls the two puddings together with good bananas and Nabisco Nilla Wafers. Then a touch of cinnamon.

Now that Blue Bell above sounds mighty good too.

Brandie