What did you have for breakfast?

last reply
1.4k replies
85.3k views
3 watchers
20 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I eat porridge every morning I mix in some apple and strawberries in it. I eat same breakfast every day. My wife think im a bit boring eat same everyday.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Monday morning waffles.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Krispy switched our take-out into these bowls.

Why? Idk but he did lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I was irritated w/ this bunch as they kept talking and seeing as I asked for light fries instead of the regular over cooked fries, they had to fry three sets separately.

Even the new kid, Daniel made a yuck face do to me placing light fries order as he saw that my order was still there. Good thing I always get my food to go in boxes w/ lid which kept the burgers hot.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Coffee ☕ and pizza

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cheerio's !!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mrs. Lovable gave me this yesterday. It doesn't even taste like tres leches at all. Not even one Leche lol Am I eating it? Yes. I would have smuggled it into the cinema this evening but glad I didn't because it was a disappointment.

O/10 gold stars.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Diced Carne Asada in a bed of iceberg lettuce, half of a medium avocado w/ salt, homemade thousand island dressing on a warm flour tortilla.

I ate two of these.

48oz of ice water.

It may be 5PM and some change but this is my breakfast, lunch and dinner cause sometimes, i'm not hungry until dinner time or the following day.