Favourite snack foods

last reply
12 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Mana wahine
0 likes
What are some of your favourite snack foods? Are you a sweet tooth and prefer biscuits/cookies, or maybe chocolate and sweets? Or are you a savoury snack type person? Do you prefer crackers and cheese or chips and dip? Or does it all depend on your mood what you reach for when the snack cravings start?
colin123
0 likes
Quote by laura
What are some of your favourite snack foods? Are you a sweet tooth and prefer biscuits/cookies, or maybe chocolate and sweets? Or are you a savoury snack type person? Do you prefer crackers and cheese or chips and dip? Or does it all depend on your mood what you reach for when the snack cravings start?
Savoury for me, olives are my favourite snack while drinking.
Lurker
0 likes
Nuts is my go to snack. Pistachios are my all time favorite.
Lurker
0 likes
I ran into a delicious "cookie."

Nature Valley Biscuits
with Almond Butter
(Cinnamon Almond Butter)
5 to a box.

UPC Code

---------
Difficult to find in stock. The hole is there, but it's been empty till I finally located a batch at an area Target store.

These are absolutely scrumptious. They will blow your shorts off.
0 likes
Savoury for sure. Sweets have to be a rare treat for me anymore due to diabetes. Tortilla chips dipped in various substances (traditional ones like salsa, less traditional ones like hummus and peanut butter). Mary's Crackers, a gluten-free, sugar-free cracker that nonetheless tastes good and is great with, well, peanut butter or hummus. Nuts of various sorts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by laura

Seeing you bake cookies made me decide that a combination of your cookies and you would be an absolutely a dream come true!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Some of my favorite snacks are cheez-its, plain salty chips, moon pies, oatmeal cream pie, cheetos, ice cream, fruit.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

This post from above remains my answer (it was done under my old profile pre-2021):

Savoury for sure. Sweets have to be a rare treat for me anymore due to diabetes. Tortilla chips dipped in various substances (traditional ones like salsa, less traditional ones like hummus and peanut butter). Mary's Crackers, a gluten-free, sugar-free cracker that nonetheless tastes good and is great with, well, peanut butter or hummus. Nuts of various sorts.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

These are so good!!!

The perfect amount of saltiness and spice. I added half the juice of a large lemon and it was × chefs kiss × drank the juice after which did make me make a silly face lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

These are so good!!!

The perfect amount of saltiness and spice. I added half the juice of a large lemon and it was × chefs kiss × drank the juice after which did make me make a silly face lol

I am taking a break from these beauties cause if I keep eating them, I'll end up disliking them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If it's grabbing a handful during the day then almonds. At night it's popcorn hands down.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Vegemite and cream cheese on crackers. There's just something about the salty/cheesy combo that hits the spot. If I'm feeling like something sweet, though, chocolate cake every time.