Favorite Frozen Treats

last reply
145 replies
14.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Sophisticate
0 likes
I like Dove and Haagen-Daz ice cream bars. There is a local brand of great ice cream - Karwartha Lakes - and I love their strawberry and butter pecan flavours. My other half loves the Bordeaux Cherry and Death by Chocolate. Needless to say, it is good we have a large freezer.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

i'm trying my damnedest to not go purchase a pint and inhale it? one of those days...

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maple syrup snow candy
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a frozen 2 litre pop bottle in my pussy. Makes me cum.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

i'm trying my damnedest to not go purchase a pint and inhale it? one of those days...

This looks so good
Lurker
0 likes
I love the mickey mouse Ice cream bars
Lurker
0 likes
Hot fudge sundae
Banana splits
Dove bars
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Mint Chocolate ice cream, Dairy Queen Heath Blizzard
Meagan
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
what's a Klondike Crunch Bar?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Vanilla bean ice cream with a sprinkle if cinnamon mixed with a little sugar and crushed walnuts….

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

Waffle Berry Ice Cream😋

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Vanilla Ice Cream with any kind of nut.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sorbets. Particularly my homemade unsweetened ones...😋

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love ice cream of all kinds and yes I indulge all year around.

Easily amused
1 like

Quote by kistinspencil

revenge

Revenge is best served on a tiny stick, covered in chocolate

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Pretty much anything with caramel, butterscotch, or pistachio in it, even if I lean to ice cream. For popsicles, lime is nice and probably safer for my blood sugar.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3