Login

What is your fav non sex toy, toy?

last reply
18 replies
2 watchers
24 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

What is your fav non sex toy, toy? Thinking back to the early days where it was either difficult to purchase a toy, or one was too young / innocent to know where to go, what did you use? To begin, In place of a paddle, hair brush. In place of a hand cuffs, silk scarf. Are their non sex toys that you prefer over the dedicated device?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Did look to see if this question was asked before. Hope its original enough.

Charming as fuck
3 likes

Ooh, nice one.

I remember being freakin horny one time and casting my eye about for something I could use in place of a dildo. One can of dove deodorant and one condom later, I was happily experimenting.

I still use dove and I still sometimes grin to myself when I pick up a can.

Writius Eroticus
1 like

I found a wooden curtain ring that I removed the hook from and sanded down super smooth, inside and out. Makes a great cock ring 😃

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 104 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 70 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Yeah deodorant bottles and cans. Thick marker pen from stationary cupboard in work

Also dressing gown belts instead of ropes, especially soft fluffy ones.

Avoid peeling a carrot and using that lol, did not agree with me.

Head Penguin
2 likes

I have a reverse example. My Mum once bought a particularly straight laced aunt a rapidly vibrating dildo as a joke one Christmas. She got a letter back saying 'Thank you for the lovely cocktail mixer.' 🤭

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I've never had a toy I have streached my ass using impulse cans lynx cans galianilo alcohol bottle hairbrush and aexa toys from people's housevy they were at work or out

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

When I was in halls of residence at the age of 18 there was one broom to sweep your room out when you need to. For some reason it was always in a particular girl's room rather than in the communal cleaning cupboard.

There was a piece of string wrapped around the handle which in affairs thought was suppose to be a grip and protect your hand from splinters.

One night, after a drinking session in the college bar, we all end up in this girl's room where she admitted that she always had the broom because she used it as a dildo. The string around the handle felt brilliant when it was inside her.

Sadly, no one asked her to demonstrate.

In this microstory a page turner of a novel leaves the reader gasping for more. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/the-bookshop-2

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Oh I forgot to add a recommendation for the ladies. When fueling the car, lean right onto the pump handle as it vibrates.at right height. Obvs fill the car right up lol xxx

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

A good old hair brush is better than some fancy expensive things.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When it gets you there, it’s a winner.

Quote by HotMILF

A good old hair brush is better than some fancy expensive things.

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Vibrating handheld neck and back massager 🙃

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I just bought an electric bicycle…it is great fun!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by JustAMan

My Jacuzzi

Always pressing that ass to the jets lol

1 like

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Always pressing that ass to the jets lol

Stay clear of the intakes!!! 😂🤣😱

Quantum Tease
1 like

Quote by EMoon

Vibrating handheld neck and back massager 🙃

That. It happens to have two points of contact with the distance between adjustable, and also has heat in addition to vibration. Just use your imagination.