Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your fav non sex toy, toy?

last reply
18 replies
2 watchers
24 likes
Active Ink Slinger

What is your fav non sex toy, toy? Thinking back to the early days where it was either difficult to purchase a toy, or one was too young / innocent to know where to go, what did you use? To begin, In place of a paddle, hair brush. In place of a hand cuffs, silk scarf. Are their non sex toys that you prefer over the dedicated device?

Active Ink Slinger

Did look to see if this question was asked before. Hope its original enough.

Charming as fuck

Ooh, nice one.

I remember being freakin horny one time and casting my eye about for something I could use in place of a dildo. One can of dove deodorant and one condom later, I was happily experimenting.

I still use dove and I still sometimes grin to myself when I pick up a can.

Writius Eroticus

I found a wooden curtain ring that I removed the hook from and sanded down super smooth, inside and out. Makes a great cock ring 😃

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 112 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Rookie Scribe

Yeah deodorant bottles and cans. Thick marker pen from stationary cupboard in work

Also dressing gown belts instead of ropes, especially soft fluffy ones.

Avoid peeling a carrot and using that lol, did not agree with me.

Head Penguin

I have a reverse example. My Mum once bought a particularly straight laced aunt a rapidly vibrating dildo as a joke one Christmas. She got a letter back saying 'Thank you for the lovely cocktail mixer.' 🤭

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Rookie Scribe

I've never had a toy I have streached my ass using impulse cans lynx cans galianilo alcohol bottle hairbrush and aexa toys from people's housevy they were at work or out

Advanced Wordsmith

When I was in halls of residence at the age of 18 there was one broom to sweep your room out when you need to. For some reason it was always in a particular girl's room rather than in the communal cleaning cupboard.

There was a piece of string wrapped around the handle which in affairs thought was suppose to be a grip and protect your hand from splinters.

One night, after a drinking session in the college bar, we all end up in this girl's room where she admitted that she always had the broom because she used it as a dildo. The string around the handle felt brilliant when it was inside her.

Sadly, no one asked her to demonstrate.

In this microstory a page turner of a novel leaves the reader gasping for more. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/the-bookshop-2

Rookie Scribe

Oh I forgot to add a recommendation for the ladies. When fueling the car, lean right onto the pump handle as it vibrates.at right height. Obvs fill the car right up lol xxx

Active Ink Slinger

A good old hair brush is better than some fancy expensive things.

Active Ink Slinger

When it gets you there, it’s a winner.

Quote by HotMILF

A good old hair brush is better than some fancy expensive things.

Advanced Wordsmith

Vibrating handheld neck and back massager 🙃

I just bought an electric bicycle…it is great fun!

Quote by JustAMan

My Jacuzzi

Always pressing that ass to the jets lol

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Always pressing that ass to the jets lol

Stay clear of the intakes!!! 😂🤣😱

Quantum Tease

Quote by EMoon

Vibrating handheld neck and back massager 🙃

That. It happens to have two points of contact with the distance between adjustable, and also has heat in addition to vibration. Just use your imagination.