What's The Point Of Wearing A Helmet?

last reply
21 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Where is that? I hope they are parachutes on their backs.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Where is that? I hope they are parachutes on their backs.

Have no idea where but not parachutes mostly hydration packs.
0 likes
I wouldn't even walk that, let alone do it on a bike.

Looks like a beautiful place though.
Matriarch
0 likes
Cliffs of Moher, Ireland.

You just had to make me spend 5 minutes finding out didn't you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Cliffs of Moher, Ireland.

You just had to make me spend 5 minutes finding out didn't you.

Cool thanks Nicki was wondering myself. I would have guessed South America myself
Lurker
0 likes
The guy popping the wheelie has bigger balls than me.

But on the other hand, it brings up something my Dad always told me:"You can be brave or a damn fool."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These men wear helmets on their heads so, when their bodies are found at the bottom of the cliff face, their heads can be collected and examined to determine how much brains they had before the accident to be used for statisitcal purposes.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
Natural Selection. Gotta love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why don't we do it the other way around: to follow a road path at the bottom of cliff. Helmets are necessary here. No bycicle riders plummeting down such height.

Ah, leave it to the goats!!
Matriarch
0 likes
Good one Marcos.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hmmm.. they can always fall towards the rocks, trying to keep away from the cliff. I understand them. They probable have no other aspects to reach girls, so they do it and take photos. They show it in the bar, and the girls still run away. They will never solve the mystery.

I really, really hope they do it in the name of extreme biking. I can respect that... If I force myself hardly enough.
Lurker
0 likes
To hell with the bicycling in Marcos' pic. I'd bicycle there and just enjoy the scenery. Beautiful.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
To hell with the bicycling in Marcos' pic. I'd bicycle there and just enjoy the scenery. Beautiful.

Indeed Rocco my thoughts exactly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
I wouldn't even walk that, let alone do it on a bike.

Looks like a beautiful place though.

snap
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brain catcher, maybe BB

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Batman
Brain catcher, maybe BB

Bat

Sounds like a good reason Bat.
Lurker
0 likes
Ummm.. a bit risky, huh?
Lurker
0 likes
Its law to wear a helmet??
Lurker
0 likes
the point is when you fall off of your bike that you don't break your skull. duhh!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elenai1230
the point is when you fall off of your bike that you don't break your skull. duhh!!

Yeah I'm sure they are worried about falling off the sheer rock face and cracking their skulls
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Lurker
0 likes
Not only is this site fabaroony but also educational at the same time ha ha. amazing pictures wow. when you mentioned balls rocco i loked back at the piccy's to see if he did have big balls haha typical woman hee hee now i really know the heat has got to me brain all that man flesh that out on the pavements latly pworrrrrrr