Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Try Concentrate and Focus on This Theme

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ok boys, would you please pay attention to our lecture on The Internal Combustion Engine. Try concentrate, please!!

The internal combustion engine is an engine in which the combustion of a fuel (generally, fossil fuel) occurs with an oxidizer (usually air) in a combustion chamber. In an internal combustion engine the expansion of the high temperature and pressure gases, which are produced by the combustion, directly applies force to a movable component of the engine, such as the pistons or turbine blades and by moving it over a distance, generate useful mechanical energy.

The term internal combustion engine usually refers to an engine in which combustion is intermittent, such as the more familiar four-stroke and two-stroke piston engines, along with variants, such as the Wankel rotary engine. A second class of internal combustion engines use continuous combustion: gas turbines, jet engines and most rocket engines, each of which are internal combustion engines on the same principle as previously described.

That's quite a motor you have there Marcos... the rear end isn't too bad either
Algol
Keep the engine Marcos ,, I will take the two girls ..!
I'm afraid I'll have to take the motor instead, Marcos-Spanish Name.
Please ship "BOTH",rear ends to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU have posted some amazing shots....I can adore a great working ENGINE......
Quote by shameless009
Keep the engine Marcos ,, I will take the two girls ..!

I'm so dissapointed, Mr. Shameless009. Perhaps I wasted my precious time translating so useful information for you and Rocco to learn a little bit more about the internal combustion engine, while you just stare at the girls' buttocks!!!!
Oh!, I am sorry to have been such as disappointment to you Marcos .
I have been around engines a lot in my life ,, and even seem to understand them .
But ,, I am still trying to find out how women work .
Quote by Algol

There's that camera lense again.cp79Rj0fHlD17qiM
Quote by roccotool
I'm afraid I'll have to take the motor instead, Marcos-Spanish Name.

The gearhead in me says the same thing Bro
Quote by Algol

And, very nice carb adjusters too!
Quote by shameless009

But ,, I am still trying to find out how women work .

You are fighting a loosing battle there, my friend. But, just
in case you do get it all figured out, you will have solved the
biggest mystery of mankind!