0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Fishballs!
Num num num! But it should be in lobster saus or lemon saus
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ewwwwwwwww silk worm pupae - who would let that or anything else on the list put that in their body.

That said, alot of that stuff is tasty when not in a can.
Lurker
0 likes
My god i never usually gag at anything but that is disgusting!
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@MM. Can you imagine eating some of that. Just don't smell it first.
Lurker
0 likes
It was the burger in a can that did it. You'd have to pay me ALOT!!

Agree with what Rx said tho, alot of the stuff if made properly could be quite nice
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the burger in a can thing. I cannot imagine how the bun does not just disentagrate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
eugh! whole chicken in a can!
seriously ..who does that!
As I meander through the simplicities of life.. I wonder about the complexities that are yet to come...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by InitialRush
eugh! whole chicken in a can!
seriously ..who does that!

my grandmother
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
escargots are actually very good in garlic butter and with melted mozerella on top but the rest
Lurker
0 likes
Chicken in a can looked like it had ectoplasm on it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Yes, I'll have some cajun style alligator with a side of rattlesnake."

Yum. Excuse me while I go vomit.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I"ve actually had both and they're really not bad tasting. I had rattlesnake stew/soup. It was rich and tasted mild. The gator I've had a lot, sauteed and breaded as well as on a sandwich. Don't laugh, it reminded me of chicken.
Had armadillo too once. Tasted grainy and strong.
But goat on the other hand in good in curry and I don't like curry.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I knew I should not have looked.....but damnit if Chef doesn't stir my curiousity all the time!!....LOL!

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
yeah but ain't it fun!! HAHAHAHA!!
Lurker
0 likes
I saw a plate of alligator once and wondered if it would be good. Now I know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I saw a plate of alligator once and wondered if it would be good. Now I know.

alligator is actually really yummy.. just not canned
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Well, I"ve actually had both and they're really not bad tasting. I had rattlesnake stew/soup. It was rich and tasted mild. The gator I've had a lot, sauteed and breaded as well as on a sandwich. Don't laugh, it reminded me of chicken.

I've had goat, but the alligator and the rattles are something quite out of the way. I mean, I've had some wierd MRE's that didn't look like what they are supposed to be, but never one that says "Alligator". I haven't seen them on any store shelves either. Where did you get those, Chef? I'd be interested.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by relaxandrelease
Quote by chefkathleen

I've had goat, but the alligator and the rattles are something quite out of the way. I mean, I've had some wierd MRE's that didn't look like what they are supposed to be, but never one that says "Alligator". I haven't seen them on any store shelves either. Where did you get those, Chef? I'd be interested.

Alligator is served in just about everyplace (restraunts and grocery stores) where my family lives in Florida (they live kind of in the middle of nowhere), but I used to get it whenever I went near the glades. But have never seen them in a can..
Lurker
0 likes
oh chefkathleen I will promise never to complain when I eat a boring meal ever again haha they where so ewwwwwwww ha ha Hb XX
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
There used to be a little cafe not far from where I live in Central Florida that served all of that.
The goat we had was in a Jamaican restaurant in Arlington Texas.
Some of the more weird foods I've had were in Taiwan, Japan, and other places overseas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Told ya all - Chef was a sicky.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Bat knows me too well.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Catnip

Aww poor Edna....LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."