11 replies
10.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not exactly the same thing... but she looks different at the beach

She said this after her first discouraging experience at the beach:

"Being a woman myself I never wear thongs. They are the most uncomfortable underwear around. I have no idea why girls like to go around with a strip of elastic wedged up their butt."
Lurker
0 likes
Moon over Miami.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I wear a thong, I don't feel a thing. Don't knock it til you wear one for a day. After the first few minutes you can not tell it's there. Think about this, when you first put your socks on, you can probably feel everything inside and the little seem on your toes, even after you put them in your shoes. But you don't feel that all day long, do you? No.

If the thong is the right size, it is not uncomfortable. Actually, and I really do mean this, regular underwear ride my ass with a bunch of extra bulky material. It is SO annoying because I can feel it in my crack and leading out of my crack... it's awful. But when i wear a thong, i never feel anything. They are my fav's.

I used to be an avid antithongist until I tried it myself.

Submissioness
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're welcome to Lush, Submissioness, I see you're a newbie. Yes, you're right and I'm glad you like thongs. I myself don't know why women wear that if it's supposed it doesn't coverer this part of body, just in front. There are girls who say at first they are a little uncomfortable, the string thongs are more comfortable surprisingly, but then they are just like wearing regular underwear.

Others say no they are not you bearly feel them once you get use to it. I heard a woman saying: "I can't stand them. I find them to be very very uncomfortable. Imagine feeling that you have a constant wedgie all day."

I figure out maybe the first couple times it may feel weird for a woman, but after a while they don't feel anything uncomfortable. It's much better than those horrible granny panties!! ha, ha. No they are not you bearly feel them once you get use to it. !!! Probably you wear it around the house for the day and you got used to it soon can't even tell the difference between regular underwear an thongs! good luck Submissioness.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Im a little confused, why are you saying you're welcome? I don't get it. Also, what's wrong with the above picture? I think she looks great. Did I miss
something there as well?
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Quote by Submissioness
Im a little confused, why are you saying you're welcome?

Marcos is simply welcoming you to the forum

Quote by roccotool
Moon over Miami.

Rocco, I'm not sure, but I think that looks more like Pacific water.
Lurker
0 likes
And something a Whole lot bigger than a moon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Rocco, I'm not sure, but I think that looks more like Pacific water."

Yeah, Playmale: you can tell by the color of the ocean. I once flashed with these chicks at the same beach. Don't shock, I'm 58 yo.

Help girl
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
And something a Whole lot bigger than a moon.

Nothin' like a Fat Bottomed Girl!
Lurker
0 likes
You're the fabled Poseidon, huh, Marcos?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, Rocco, Italian name: Poseidon , in Greek religion and mythology, god of the sea, protector of all waters. After the fall of the Titans , Poseidon was allotted the sea. He was worshiped especially in connection with navigation; but as the god of fresh waters he also was worshiped as a fertility god. In Thessaly and other areas he was important as Hippios, god of horses, and was the father of Pegasus. Poseidon was represented as extremely powerful, with a violent and vengeful disposition. He carried the trident , with which he could split boulders and cause earthquakes. When Laomedon failed to pay him for building the walls of Troy, Poseidon sent a sea monster to ravage the Troad and years later vengefully assisted the Greeks in the Trojan War. His grudge against Odysseus is one of the themes of the Odyssey. He was the husband of Amphitrite, who bore him Triton, and by others he fathered many more sons, who usually turned out to be strong, brutal men (like Orion) or monsters (like Polyphemus). The Romans identified him with Neptune.

I'm protector of all waters and chicks I lacked my trident here though. I was 25 on my way to become a Poseidon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Submissioness
When I wear a thong, I don't feel a thing. Don't knock it til you wear one for a day. After the first few minutes you can not tell it's there. Think about this, when you first put your socks on, you can probably feel everything inside and the little seem on your toes, even after you put them in your shoes. But you don't feel that all day long, do you? No.

If the thong is the right size, it is not uncomfortable. Actually, and I really do mean this, regular underwear ride my ass with a bunch of extra bulky material. It is SO annoying because I can feel it in my crack and leading out of my crack... it's awful. But when i wear a thong, i never feel anything. They are my fav's.

I used to be an avid antithongist until I tried it myself.

Submissioness

Welcome, thanks for the detailed description of the fit of your thong. It might just be me, but I think it's hot.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Quote by marcosurbina

This is an example of what happens when a group of kindergarten teachers take their classes on a finger painting field trip to the nude beach.
Lurker
0 likes
Can we leave out the genitals?