Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfect

last reply
26 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
"Match" our hands? Uh uh. Need more than that!
Shoes are wayyyyy better....LOL!!!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Shoes are wayyyyy better
with a nice pair of boobs.

Bat
Quote by Batman
Shoes are wayyyyy better
with a nice pair of boobs.

Bat

touche my friend.....LOL!
Call me strange, but Im not so much into shoes....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Ok, two problems with that comic...well several really but two big ones.

1. The punchline was weak. WEAK!

2. They have no arms, much less hands! NO ARMS PEOPLE!!!
I never realized that they had no arms!! LMAO!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Quote by fetishdoll
Ok, two problems with that comic...well several really but two big ones.

1. The punchline was weak. WEAK!

2. They have no arms, much less hands! NO ARMS PEOPLE!!!

ummm...they have no faces really either...only eyes...no mouth, no nose....kinda creepy looking if you ask me!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

They look like they belong in a circus side show.
doll caught 'em in a big blooper.
I can't believe I'm saying this in front of Z and LB but, I'm not much into shoes either. Since Pixie was brave I thought I would be too. LOL
Quote by chefkathleen
I can't believe I'm saying this in front of Z and LB but, I'm not much into shoes either. Since Pixie was brave I thought I would be too. LOL

It's okay Chef....still love ya!!

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Not to worry Chef...I am not into shoes either. I have a pair of black leather Harley boots that I wear every day. Other than that I own 3 other pairs of shoes. Tennies for the gym, flip flops that have seen better days. And another pair that just sits around looking depressed all the time cause I haven't worn them in years. LOL
But Zaf, on the other hand, strikes me as a woman who has many shoes....lol
Come on Zaf...fess up...
Quote by chefkathleen
Imelda

LOL!!!!!....close to it......
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Imelda

Huh?

Imelda Remedios Visitacion Romualdez-Marcos (born Imelda Remedios Visitacion Trinidad Romualdez on July 2, 1929 in Manila) is the widow of former dictator Ferdinand Marcos, and is herself an influential political figure in the Philippines. She is known as the "Steel Butterfly" and remains a controversial figure not only in her home country but around the world.[citation needed] In 1996, the Australian Magazine ranked her 58th among "The 100 Most Powerful Women in the World". She gained notoriety for her extensive shoe, gown, and jewelry collection.[1] [2]
Quote by chefkathleen

I wish I had over 5000 pairs of shoes.....LMAO!!!
I think the big deal was all of her shoes and her people poor and half starved.
Quote by chefkathleen
I think the big deal was all of her shoes and her people poor and half starved.

Well yeah and then there's that......LOL!!.....
Shoes are amazing...passed the "shoe whore" gene down to my daughter...and she is now worse than me! LOL

Imelda Remedios Visitacion Romualdez-Marcos (born Imelda Remedios Visitacion Trinidad Romualdez on July 2, 1929 in Manila) is the widow of former dictator Ferdinand Marcos, and is herself an influential political figure in the Philippines. She is known as the "Steel Butterfly" and remains a controversial figure not only in her home country but around the world.[citation needed] In 1996, the Australian Magazine ranked her 58th among "The 100 Most Powerful Women in the World". She gained notoriety for her extensive shoe, gown, and jewelry collection.[1] [2]

OH. LOL