Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's all good....until you look carefully...

last reply
18 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very cute, very funny, and clearly set up.

1. You can see on of the girls has some sort of shorts on - black waist band visible.

2. They still have their jewelery on.

3. The blind has been deliberately raised just high enough for the photo, while the other hasn't.

All in all, it's still a good laugh.KDVU5OssyHkqvmkU
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Deadly I dont see why you have to find the negative in EVERYTHING!! I think its a cute pic and just because they have their jewelery on doesnt mean it was set up (I wear mine when I shower) and that black thing your referring to......it could be a wash cloth for all you know.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Recognition of the truth doesn't mean I'm being negative. I've never met or heard of anyone wearing jewelery in the shower before, except in some movies.

Have a closer look at the face, the eyes are aimed upwards, the grin is not natural, and the hands are on the glass - a real voyeur wouldn't be touching the glass, and the expression would be different.

I did say it was cute and funny - I just think people should be aware it was set up and not a case of somewhere being caught peeking.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Maybe you should just let people think what they want.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, first Deadly, the girls are obviously not showering, they are taking a big bubble bath. Obviously for fun. That would explain the reason for the jewelery.

Secondly, how do you know that a real voyeur wouldn't be touching the glass? Would that be from first hand experience?

Lastly, this could very well be a set up or a real case of a peeping tom. Either way I think you should let people form their own opinions.
Lurker
0 likes
That's a fun and cute pic and I think that's all Plow meant to convey.
Matriarch
0 likes
Definitely a setup - the guy at the window has a silly mask on - or needs to visit a dentist.

I guess touching the glass would give the game away hence deadly's observation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fystee, in the past, I've arrested a few peeping Toms, and all knew the basics of physics and light, they stand back from the windows to be harder to see and harder to identify. If it had been a real peeper needing some support, they would use one hand on the brickwork just a few inches further right and much safer. The real give away is the difference in the heights of the blinds, one is full coverage, the other has been raised.

Even knowing that, it's still a cute and funny picture. Most set ups are.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Deadly
Fystee, in the past, I've arrested a few peeping Toms, and all knew the basics of physics and light, they stand back from the windows to be harder to see and harder to identify. If it had been a real peeper needing some support, they would use one hand on the brickwork just a few inches further right and much safer. The real give away is the difference in the heights of the blinds, one is full coverage, the other has been raised.

Even knowing that, it's still a cute and funny picture. Most set ups are.

Next time I need some forensic work done, I know who I'm calling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm good with basic investigation and such, but the forensic work requiring the lab sciences is a bit beyond my training and experience, although I do understand how much of it works, I don't have the training to do the scientific side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I seriously didn't see the guy at the window for about 30 seconds the first time I saw it. I thought there was supposed to be something horrible floating around in the water, and was a little preoccupied with the bathing beauties.

Glad you liked it, although it is a bit creepy.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Funny, mrplow since fystee didnt see it at all! She had to go to her sisters house and use her computer and finally seen it....LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That could be due to the monitor and lighting she has - I have a 21" TFT monitor, and I can see the face when the picture is near the bottom of the screen, move it up so I'm looking at it at an upward angle of 30 degrees (monitor is currently mounted a bit higher than it should be) and the whole window is just a black square - the face and hands aren't visible at all. I don't get the same result when I look at the image on another computer with a CRT monitor - must be something to do with the TFT lighting process - even the droplets vanish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not fair Pixie! When I looked at it at on my computer (btw I have shitty old dial up)....I didn't see the guy...EVER!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Well geesh I had to tease you!! LOL I TOLD you there was a guy at the window!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL...He so wasn't there on my computer....lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Pixie and fystee, lemme peek into your window.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Blast from the past
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.