Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is this a good enough reason to get fat?

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
So you can be famous for a short while being made into a dancing fatty gif and posted on the internet?

Lurker
mmmmmm sexy guy
Lurker
Quote by mrplow
Is this a good reason to get fat? So you can be famous for a short while being made into a dancing fatty gif and posted on the internet?

If you feel happy, then do it mrplow. Don't let anyone stop you from achieving your dreams.

The only thing I would suggest is maybe shake your man boobs a little more, show some booty, make sure that thong is right up there in the crack, then maybe you will be famous for a much longer time.

Only you can answer if it is worth it. Was it? You could always go on a diet once posted.

Hope this has helped. But then again, you already posted it. All I can say now is .... looking good big boy. Would love to know what you are saying by the way.

only kidding!
Lurker
Way to go Kid! Here's your 15 minutes of fame. He's kinda cute.
Matriarch
His head doesn't look the right size for his body. At least he has a GSOH.
Lurker
I think his boobs are bigger then mine..
Active Ink Slinger
Get your chubby butt to the GYM!!!!!!! Yikes can you say diabetes and heart attack!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
Quote by eroticwriter26

Lurker
Quote by eroticwriter26

You know what, I think you are right.UsyVxuYCBIKGoEin
Lurker
wow he got his fame
Active Ink Slinger
I think he's saying "I'm a short fat boy." Is anyone else better at lip reading?