3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have no idea what the hell it is lol

Lollipop Girl
0 likes
That is the weirdest car i have ever seen....wtf is it a shark?
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
It looks like something from the movie "Cars"! My hubs says it's garbage. lol
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Constant Gardener
0 likes
That's a damned fine looking tin roof!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
It looks like a Russian car, and it's cool as hell.
Lurker
0 likes
Dunno what it is but i love it!
Lurker
0 likes
It looks a little like this only modified.

Internet Sensation
0 likes
it's so ugly that I'd want two.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
that's a sweet-ass car!
Lurker
0 likes
That looks great, all dressed up, Chef.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wasn't there a car made at one time called the "Shark" or "Mako"??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iceman

Yeah there was but that ain't it the Mako Shark was a Corvette I think 67? maybe could be wrong though but I know it was a 60s model now if ya wanna know Mustangs? That I can help ya with lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by iceman

Yeah there was but that ain't it the Mako Shark was a Corvette I think 67? maybe could be wrong though but I know it was a 60s model now if ya wanna know Mustangs? That I can help ya with lol

An my mistake it was a 1968 and a special edition wasn't far as I know a production model.

Smiley Guru
0 likes
If you're going to own a car like that you need to have a turntable for it.

Back to the original question, "Is it ugly or is it cool?!"
Answer: Yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Playmale
If you're going to own a car like that you need to have a turntable for it.

Back to the otiginal question, "Is it ugly or is it cool?!"
Answer: Yes!

Ya still didn't answer LMAO
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Ugly: Check
Cool: Check
Matriarch
0 likes
I am thinking Trabant from Eastern Europe, but modified seeing the picture is called "fiberglass.jpg", not many cars have been made out of that to my knowledge. It definitely looks like something out of an iron curtain country to me.

Where did you find the image Jim?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I am thinking Trabant from Eastern Europe, but modified seeing the picture is called "fiberglass.jpg", not many cars have been made out of that to my knowledge. It definitely looks like something out of an iron curtain country to me.

Where did you find the image Jim?

I have a few hot rod forums I go to and a guy on there said he was from Sweden they all were scratching thier heads trying to figure out what the hell it was you are the first to pick up on that bout it being fiberglass. And also you are right not many cars are made of it.
Matriarch
0 likes
My background is partly in research BB, I don't miss many tricks

If it is in the hot rod forums, they have probably used an old car and made a new custom body for it, in which case I'd think it was a one off project and only the owner can tell you what it is / was based on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

If it is in the hot rod forums, they have probably used an old car and made a new custom body for it, in which case I'd think it was a one off project and only the owner can tell you what it is / was based on.

Very true on that but he had no idea what it was the guy found it in a barn the scary part is the trailer that it's on lol.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
That damned roof is the highest quality and most valuable piece in the whole photo.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by nicola

Very true on that but he had no idea what it was the guy found it in a barn the scary part is the trailer that it's on lol.

I might be a bit naive when it comes to cars, but wouldn't the engine or the body have it written on what it is? Why don't they just look at it?

The wheels are different too. It's a farm yard throw together mish mash I bet
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by nicola

I might be a bit naive when it comes to cars, but wouldn't the engine or the body have it written on what it is? Why don't they just look at it?

The wheels are different too. It's a farm yard throw together mish mash I bet

Sometimes cars like that might have on the engine what it is but dunno what the engine is in it I don't recall the guy saying course could be cool dropping a small jet enging in it thinking a nice salt flats racer lol. The hot rodders on here know where I mean.
Matriarch
0 likes
Ok smarty pants, what about on the chassis of the car? Or the dials? There must be something on it that says what it is! I need closure!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Ok smarty pants, what about on the chassis of the car? Or the dials? There must be something on it that says what it is! I need closure!

Been keeping an eye on the thread on the site I found it on so far nothing no other pictures other than this one LMAO just some ugly/cool car some guy custom built lol.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by nicola

Been keeping an eye on the thread on the site I found it on so far nothing no other pictures other than this one LMAO just some ugly/cool car some guy custom built lol.

Make something up and humor her, for gawd's sakes, Jim. She's a woman. She'll believe it if your half way scientific and overly articulate.

That's how ya deal with that, dude.

Tell her, yanno...something about the serial numbers matching on the transflabutor duct. Piece of cake, man.

You owe me a beer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by nicola

Make something up and humor her, for gawd's sakes, Jim. She's a woman. She'll believe it if your half way scientific and overly articulate.

That's how ya deal with that, dude.

Tell her, yanno...something about the serial numbers matching on the transflabutor duct. Piece of cake, man.

You owe me a beer.

heres a double for ya bro
Lurker
0 likes
The only thing I can find that closely resembles this is the Karmann Ghia. The only problem is that the Karmann had a curved back window and did not have a wrap around windscreen... My guess is a custom built dragster...

And to answer the question, nice new paint job = cool car
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It almost has a bit of Citroen about it, maybe it started life as a Citroen and as others have suggested, a custom job has been done on it. Otherwise it is defintely very cool and very unique
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun