3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had one like that way back, way back, way back, way back...yeh anyway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need to know what make this car is now.......please someone end the torment.....pleeeeaaassseeee?????
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Matriarch
0 likes
So what car was it BB? You must know by now.

If you don't, direct me to the forum where it was posted, and I will find out myself, one way or other!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by iceman
Wasn't there a car made at one time called the "Shark" or "Mako"??

Yeah there was but that ain't it the Mako Shark was a Corvette I think 67? maybe could be wrong though but I know it was a 60s model now if ya wanna know Mustangs? That I can help ya with lol

this is a mako

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
A good friend of mine sunk about 50k usd into one of these kit cars in 1986-1990. It never did get fully built. Started out as a 4 cyl...and by the time he quit sinking money into it and trying to find someone to build it for him, he had a rebuilt 327 small block to install in its ass end.

In '91 he gave up and purchased an Acura NSX. The Manta Montage was something he and I really wanted to see put together.

He was a corvette freak, but he loved his rice burner.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Have no idea what the hell it is lol

I believe this one was one of the attempts to make a car that would also serve as a boat. All of which failed miserably.