0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Doesn't look too bad does she?

Scroll down...

Active Ink Slinger
I'll pass, thanks.
Flutterby Pharie
And she has a really pretty face! Come on guys! Big girls need love too!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
I'm reminded of a french joke from "Killing Zoe"...god, now I'm going to burn in hell. Wait, I'm buddhist, I don't believe in hell, wait hell is a state of mind...damn, now I need ice cream. Will you still love me when I'm fat?

I'll just leave you with a quote from Francis Bacon, "There is no true beauty without strangeness in the perfection."

Ok...quietly leaving.
Active Ink Slinger
I don't judge people by their physical appearence. I hope you weren't trying to belittle or make fun of this young lady just because she may be a little overweight in some peoples opinion.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
Quote by brocker1966
I don't judge people by their physical appearence. I hope you weren't trying to belittle or make fun of this young lady just because she may be a little overweight in some peoples opinion.

I reread my comment and realized it might have seemed like I was poking fun, but that really wasn't what I meant by my comment. Yes, it was perhaps stereotypical to suggest that an overweight person would be a good cook, but I was trying to point out that there are other things besides appearance that are important.

That being said, she is more that "a little overweight" brocker. Her size puts her health at risk.

And yes Pixie, she DOES have a pretty face and she is obviously quite confident!!

~~Tech

PS Welcome to the forum brocker

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Lurker
Quote by brocker1966

Welcome brocker..now grow some thicker skin. By the way, what do you judge other people on? We all do it to some degree. Do you judge them on where they live? The car they drive? The people they hang out with? The job they hold? The accent they may have? I bet today you made an assessment on someone you didn't even know based on their appearance, whether you want to admit it or not.

Please don't get me wrong. I know everyone is different and you can't judge a book by it's cover. Just like the photograph above. The point that was made is that things aren't always what they seem. That with photo cropping and camera angles one can be misled to believe something is not what they truly are.

So... "lighten up, Francis."
Active Ink Slinger
before the first date;

Guy: "how will I recognise you, I can't really see your face behind the sun glasses"
Girl: "I'll be the one carrying a flower, no, let me think, a blue chanel bag, oh hang on.....an extra 60Kg"

my bad, straight into brocker's bad books.
Active Ink Slinger
Well, in the south we have a way of dealing with this. You simply say, "Well bless her little heart" and you are done. Says all that needs to be said.

Nuff said.
Flutterby Pharie
Oh, my! Another Southerner! Where ya from Fetish?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
It's all about passion. And, in this case, cleanliness. If a woman is big like she is but clean and sexual and willing and passionate, I'm in.

And she is pretty. You brought her this far, plow. Couldn't you get her undressed?
Quote by ASubtlepassion
It's all about passion. And, in this case, cleanliness. If a woman is big like she is but clean and sexual and willing and passionate, I'm in.

And she is pretty. You brought her this far, plow. Couldn't you get her undressed?

I agree ASP, cleanliness IS a factor. I have seen heavy guys (and gals) who are quite attractive...it's all in the way the package is presented. Her face exudes a confidence and a passion that may very well be worth looking past the extra padding.

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Lurker
Here's another way of looking at those legs: with my head between them. lol

What I mean is, think of her legs, spread, knees bent, and you surrounded by her soft skin. You can't see over her legs, can't see under, and a wet, succulent feast for your mouth. Yum!
Active Ink Slinger
That would probably be ok Asubtlepassion, until you came up for air and took off the snorkel and flippers.

I've never dated overweight women, there's just no sexual attraction there whatsoever for me. I couldn't go out with a woman who weighs more than I do, it's just not nature's way damn it!
Flutterby Pharie
Hey plow.....you ever seen the movie "Shallow Hal"? You oughta watch it!
Quote by Pixie

You beat me to the punch on that one Pixie!

Flutterby Pharie
Sorry Tech!
Lurker
Okay...at one point in my life, a few years ago, I started online chatting with a woman. I lived in Boston at the time, and I was horny, I hate bars, and due to my circumstances I wasn't going to be dating. Eventually we traded photos, and she looked a bit big, but nice. So I decided to meet her.

Well, I got to the restaurant, my heart racing, and waited. Finally, I saw the car she had described pull into the parking lot. I watched her get out, and my jaw almost dropped to the floor. She was quite bigger than the photo. We had dinner, she climbed into my car, and I gave her a kiss. It was my way of jumping in.
Well, we drove a bit, got out at a park, and held each other. I was in agony! Here, I was on the verge of some sexual play, and the gal involved was much bigger than I expected, or wanted. I'm pretty open, but she had lied to me.
Still, I decided to take it a step further, and we talked about getting a hotel room and having some fun. In the midst of discussing what we liked, I quickly realized why she was having trouble with her husband. Besides her size, which had tripled since her wedding day, she didn't do this, didn't do that, etc.
The day before we were going to meet, I broke it off. And I'm glad I did. I won't go into any of the other circumstances affecting my decision, or even those that affected my decision to meet her in the first place, but I didn't want this to be something that I wouldn't be happy with later.

I still groan when I think of her.

So, I'm pretty open, but there's a limit. I hope I'm not offending anyone. And now you here are the first to hear of this forgettable, lamentable tryst of mine.
Now I've got to go gargle. I just threw up in my mouth.
Flutterby Pharie
Very honest ASP....I will be the first to admit that I am no Barbie Doll.....wouldnt want to be either. But I would like to think that people on here would like me because of my personality and charm.....as for plow.....well, I think he has said enough!
Lurker
I'm the guy who thinks men are the sluts. I don't like double standards. I've got a little extra weight on me. That's why God created us with tongues. Makes up for the plop-plop sounds when we're doing it. lol

When I write a story, the woman is never a barbie doll. And to be honest, even when I describe the woman, or women, my mind goes a bit fuzzy. I couldn't call my female characters out of a line up. Isn't that weird?
Lush Legend
Quote by fetishdoll
I'm reminded of a french joke from "Killing Zoe"...god, now I'm going to burn in hell. Wait, I'm buddhist, I don't believe in hell, wait hell is a state of mind...damn, now I need ice cream. Will you still love me when I'm fat?

I'll just leave you with a quote from Francis Bacon, "There is no true beauty without strangeness in the perfection."

Ok...quietly leaving.

I agree and welcome Fetishdoll.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lush Legend
Quote by bassguitarbubba
So... "lighten up, Francis."

love stripes...LMAO!!!!!.......
Lush Legend
Quote by Pixie
Very honest ASP....I will be the first to admit that I am no Barbie Doll.....wouldnt want to be either. But I would like to think that people on here would like me because of my personality and charm.....as for plow.....well, I think he has said enough!

I agree.......here here......
Lush Legend
Quote by Pixie

you took the words right out of my mouth pix.....lol....
Lush Legend
This subject is so over analyzed and over generalized but this is what I firmly believe........

Beauty is a learned concept, and the cultural norm of beauty changes over time. At the turn of the century, the leading sex symbol, Lillian Russell, weighed over 200 pounds. Marilyn Monroe would be considered "overweight" to today's standards because if you didn't know she was a size 14-16 and sometimes 18 depending on the dress.... The media, advertisers, and the diet industry tend to set the standard of beauty in today's society. We must remember that they are selling us dissatisfaction with our bodies in order to make a profit. In the end everyone's body gets old and wrinkly anyways and what really matters at the end is if you can have a decent conversation with your partner.....it won't matter what they look like at that point.