Login

How to Spot a Douchebag

last reply
40 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Very funny thread. Things that cheer me up? This thread today. BTW, Florida, hands down is the douchiest. Miami is the capital. I don't know about other cities, but is it wrong of me to laugh at people who wear sunglasses, inside, while at work and even in the elevator?
Great thread! Thanks for the laughs.
Constant Gardener
So ladies...is this another breed of douche? Or something else, entirely?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
An instant classic Douchebag music video.

Alpha Blonde
Here is the perfect solution for wannabe douchebags. Nothing like attaching a metal grill to your stomach to give you those instant faux-abs.

Quote by [url=http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/ab-hancer-workout
The Ab-Hancer[/url]]

The Ab-Hancer Workout is the perfect solution for the man who needs a little extra help in the core-fitness department.

A common celebrity mantra is “fake it till you make it,” and that’s exactly what the Ab-Hancer does. Sporting a little extra meat on top of your washboard abs? Cardio work and core training is key—but what should one do in the meantime? What if one wants that washboard-ab look right now? Simple solution: the Ab-Hancer.

Drastically enhance and even create abs with this frame you place on your stomach. Its adjustable straps fit around your back while the metal framing is strategically placed on your front, creating an ‘ab-implant’ effect. Leave on Ab-Hancer until the framing works its implant magic on your skin and voita! Instant six-pack without all the training in the gym. The Ab-Hancer ad even clearly states that “chicks dig it.”
Wild at Heart
You can also spot them from their strawberry swirl hair or whatever this is.

Alpha Blonde
Quote by Magical_felix
You can also spot them from their strawberry swirl hair or whatever this is.

I haven't had one since I was a kid... but this guy's hair literally has me craving one of these....

Wild at Heart
First thing that came to my mind... "Damn' I want vanilla ice cream with crushed strawberry."

This guy below is a HUGE lady Gaga fan!

Lurker
What pisses me off even more though isn't the guys but the girls who actually find them attractive!! Stop encouraging them!!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dancing_Doll

very descriptive, this is really cool chart to determine the real one
Constant Gardener
Quote by Magical_felix
This shit.

Right on.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
You can spot douchebags when they try to dress like Joan Jett as well...

Alpha Blonde
Incase you don't know about (or have never experienced) a "Bro-nado" on a dance floor... you gotta watch this... It's the douchebag version of a natural disaster.

Lurker
Quote by MMonroe
What pisses me off even more though isn't the guys but the girls who actually find them attractive!! Stop encouraging them!!

You took the post right out of my fingers, Miss Monroe.

I was going to point out that nearly every "example douchebag" photo shows an attractive (in the boringly ordinary sense of the word) female clinging to said douche's arm. In the same way that the average man is pushing women to their own gender for intimate relations, the average female is helping to spawn an entire generation of douchebags.

I'm anxious to see my species evolve beyond this madness. We live in a world where mediocrity thrives, and the truly worthwhile are stomped into the dirt.