Login

Funny animals

last reply
19 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
Holy crab, that would feed a family of 4 for a week.

Flutterby Pharie
Quote by Drakon

Holy crap! Thats not real.......is it?? Please tell me its not!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Seeker

I'm with you on this one Pixie!!
Lurker
The stuff nightmares are made of huh girls? LOL.
That's the crab from the $2.00 whore down the block.
Active Ink Slinger

Wouldn't feed me for a week
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Birdie

I'm with you on this one Pixie!!

It IS real, it's called a coconut crab, because their pincers can shear through a coconut shell quite easily. Amphibious, and considered to be quite vicious, they will attack small animals and people. They are NOT something you want in the neighborhood, luckily they're only on a few small islands in the south Pacific. If I saw one up close I would freak out soooo bad. Oh yes, their shells can protect them from small arms fire. Then get me a BIGGER GUN!!!!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker

A size measurment. ickickick!
Flutterby Pharie
Quote by chefkathleen

A size measurment. ickickick!

WTF is that?? (I literally said that out loud!)
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
He should really see the doctor about his crabs problem, it's getting out of hand
Lurker
I shit you not, I would not live where they do. It just creeps me out. I have a hard enough time with the lizards here in Florida. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
How about some adult stange animals?

A Geoduck..... very tasty

A naked mole rat
Lurker
I haven't had the chance to eat a geoduck yet. I hear they're quite good.
Seeker
Quote by chefkathleen
I haven't had the chance to eat a geoduck yet. I hear they're quite good.

Let me know, okay?
Lurker
It's a clam Miss.QkcAc1FueMQOkDZP
Seeker
Four years ago I ate snow crab for the first time and I found out two things...It's delicious and I am allergic to shellfish. Thought I was going to die....
Lurker
Oh my gosh what a way to find out. I don't eat snow crab. Too much work for too little. I do like Alaska King crab though.