1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Algol
Matriarch
0 likes
Please stop using ALL CAPS in thread titles Marcos, I've asked you half a dozen times already.

Funny pic.
Lurker
0 likes
The picture of us is nice ,, and I forgot my glasses that day . ,, Oh !! ,, We might want to watch the capital letters here ,, before That woman gets unhappy !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Putin: Do you have my oil?

Chavez: Certainly, my master. I threw away the corrupt capitalistic Astroglide as you directed. Did you bring the large Russian gun you promised?

Putin (smiling): I have it in my pants, my obese, woolly, Venezuelan vagina; blue steel with a hair trigger.

Chavez (staring at the ground, pouting slightly): I am ready for deeper more meaningful relations my master.

Putin: And I am ready to teach you the true meaning of "world power." Do you have my footstool?

Chavez (excited): Yes master, and I am wearing the lavender harness with the brass rings you like so much.

Chavez drops his pants, crawls to the cold terracotta floor, and wiggles his ass.

Putin (grinning from ear to ear, waiting impatiently): Well?

Chavez frowns, hesitates, and begins to sing/growl off-key.

Oh-oh-oh, I'll get him hot, show him what I've got. Oh-oh-oh ... *

I wanna roll with him a hard pair we'll be.
A little gambling is when you're with me, I love it
Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun.
And baby when it's love, if it's not rough it isn't fun, fun

Putin (Bouncing with the beat. Mounting first the footstool, and then Hugo): Next time bitch (grunt) I will bring the blond wig (grunt) you insufferable (grunt) political ass kisser ...

*Lady Gaga: Poker Face
Lurker
0 likes
Let me get Marcos in here ,, to see what in the hell that fellow just said about us.
Lurker
0 likes
That was a scream Nobel!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most definitely look like they are going to lock lips any second!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
Let me get Marcos in here ,, to see what in the hell that fellow just said about us.

Don't you worry about, Mr. Shameless009: it's just gossip about this rendezvous. As you read carefully, he said Hugo (Line 15), not Marcos. We are real males, and like women.

Lurker
0 likes
I like your answer Marcos .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chavez: Certainly, my master. Did you bring the large Russian gun you promised?
Putin: Well, yes. Venezuela already has a contract for the supply of 100,000 rifles from Russia, of which 30,000 have been delivered thus far. The rifles are AK-103s, a modern version of the AK-47 and AK-101.
The real riffle man
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you Marcos for clearing this misunderstanding for me . ,, I was becoming a little bit pissed off. !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
By the way: do you know the name if the genteman holding this rifle, Mr. Shameless009? He's famous.
Lurker
0 likes
No. ,, I do not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The man who invented the AK-47

In 1947, Mikhail Kalashnikov invented the AK-47 assault rifle. Due to the weapon's simplicity and cheapness, it was adopted by military groups the world over. The Small Arms Survey claims that AK-47s "appear to have caused most of the 300,000 annual combat fatalities in the wars of the 1990s," and "were the primary weapon for one or more sides in virtually all the 40-plus wars of the last decade."