Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tribulations of Tobias By A Lady - Curvygalore - Series Award

last reply
15 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The randy vicar Tobias finally finds his match. This lovely historical series by the wondrous and talented CurvyGalore has rightfully received an Outstanding Series Award.

A wonderful historical romance of the tribulations of Tobias, a vicar in a small town; his brother, the drunk; and his mother, who wants to get him married to the right woman. Tobias, however, has other ideas and keeps meeting interesting women who are not averse to the occasional flirtation and tryst with him.

Congratulations, Curvy, for this tour de force!

The saga starts here:

The Tribulations of Tobias By A Lady: Earthly Bounties

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Congratulations, Curvy. This series is definitely on my mile-long "to read" list, but I've heard so many good things about it already.
It was a pleasure awarding this series an OS Award.

Congratulations Curvy!

My contact at the BBC will be in touch regarding the mini-series

Congratulations, Curvy on a thoroughly delightful series and well-deserved award! A tip of the bonnet to you!
This is a prime example of 'haste makes waste'. I was eagerly awaiting every new chapter, being on tenterhooks, hoping I'd get the notice, cringing when I didn't and then... finally, a new offering by our generous curvy queen of historical erotica. Such a well-deserved award, putting many (mine included) to utter shame, no less.

...and here's a silly pun for you:

Congratulations, Curvy. A truly well-deserved award.

Where will we get our Georgian kicks now that his tale is told!

Having raved about all ten installments in this series, it follows as night doth the day that IMO, this is a most rave-worthy reward for some great writing. Congrats, Cyn, on this recognition of your outstanding writing.
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Huge congratulations, C! I can't think of a story or an author that deserves this award more, just a brilliant series from concept through execution. Sure was great to log on and see this post, made my day - thanks for that, Chris!
I promise not to gush about this series ANY MORE! After this one last gush. I love the word Cyn creates in these stories, where sexual joy and a God-centered worldview compliment each other perfectly. As she says, "God is in her heaven and all's right with the world" in these stories. The tone is perfectly controlled, the sex is joyous and heavenly. Thanks for these stories, Cyn.
I'm flabbergasted!

Thank you, Nicola! And to Chris for cheering me over the finishing line and to Jai for her constant support.

I'm so taken aback that my offbeat little historical tales have made it to this!

Many thanks to those folk who have patiently stuck with the series and given me feedback, inspiration and encouragement. You are all marvellous!

And this lovely thread is making me smile so much. I'll just go and have a quiet swoon in the corner now. Thank you, everyone!
Congratulations, well deserved
Hey hey hey!!!! Many congratulations Curvy, very much deserved for a superlative bodice ripper with extra bonnets!