Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

EP Award -WannabeWordsmith & Jen -Intertwined -Dec 14-2019

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Thank you so much. A totally unexpected award. I never would have thought this type of tale that started as a challenge from Jen to write a nice story about two people holding hands would receive such an accolade. But I'm honoured and proud that it has, and so pleased she agreed to whip my initial, slightly lumpy draft into the creamy ball of naughtiness that made it to the site.

I hope anyone who reads it enjoys what we crafted. Thank you again.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 112 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Such a hot story and well deserved of the recognition. Nice job you two!
Congrats to you both for a erotic and HOT story

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Quote by WannabeWordsmith
Thank you so much. A totally unexpected award. I never would have thought this type of tale that started as a challenge from Jen to write a nice story about two people holding hands would receive such an accolade. But I'm honoured and proud that it has, and so pleased she agreed to whip my initial, slightly lumpy draft into the creamy ball of naughtiness that made it to the site.

I hope anyone who reads it enjoys what we crafted. Thank you again.

Whip your slightly lumpy what now?! Lol. Always a pleasure

Thanks everyone. Totally blown away by this. Imma steal the ribbon from time to time and just look at it.