EP award - Spin - jaded_buddha - 20th September 2018

last reply
15 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/spin.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/jaded_buddha

I'm utterly thrilled to see this outstanding story awarded with a golden ribbon. This was a unanimous decision amongst the panel.

Jaded_buddha arrived on the lush scene a few months ago, winning the latest competition and continuing to impress us with his incredible writing ability.

His latest story Spin is expertly packed with raw emotion. Continuing his characters journey in the reality of being caught cheating, he keeps his readers highly captivated. And the sex, well that is perfectly erotic. Highly recommended to all.

A huge congrats Mr. B. Very well deserved.
Amazing story, amazing writer, amazing urge to have him killed off. biggrin Seriously, this makes me really happy, thank you for sharing your writing here, it's an honour to read and learn from you.
Another superb story Jaded_buddha.

Congratulations!
Fantastic story. Really well done. You could write out a recipe and I'd read it, lol x
I’m am not surprised at all!!!! You are so talented my friend❤️❤️ You already know how much I love reading your stories!! I’m already excited about your new one as well and I haven’t even seen it!! Haha

Your story Spin literally takes your readers on an emotional roller coaster with a perfect mixture of pain and pleasure❤️

I would recommend this story to anyone and everyone....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!????
That's wonderful!! He is indeed a writing powerhouse. He's one of the best and most amazing writers here.

Rock on!!

Thank you everyone for the kind words, and thank you to the panel for the award! I'm pleased that the story has found an audience, and beyond pleased to have landed amongst such a great group of encouraging, supportive readers and fellow writers! Er, although, apparently Hannah wants me offed, now... how worried about that should I be?

Thanks again, everyone!

JB

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public.” -Paulo Coelho

Wonderful story by a wonderful writer! All his stuff is unmissable and this really rocked its EP award. Fab news!!
Quote by jaded_buddha
Er, although, apparently Hannah wants me offed, now... how worried about that should I be?

She's killed for less.
Quote by clum

She's killed for less.

Shush! No need to scare the man. Even if it's true...
Missed the story when it was posted. Brought to my attention because of this thread. Hell yeah, that's how to write!

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 112 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Quote by clum

She’s killed for less.

Quote by curvygalore

Shush! No need to scare the man. Even if it's true...

So the rumors are true! *...glances over shoulder...*

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public.” -Paulo Coelho

Quote by jaded_buddha

So the rumors are true! *...glances over shoulder...*

chillax! I'm a delight!
Quote by browncoffee

chillax! I'm a delight!

She is! (even i am scared of her. for the love of god, man, run while you have the chance!).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.