EP award - Ruin - Frank_Lee - 15th September 2018

last reply
14 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/ruin.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/frank_lee

Flash erotica is a difficult category to write in as there's so little time to build a story as well as making sure it's hot. This piece pulls you in almost instantly, sparking curiosity about the characters and their situation while also providing enough nakedness to make you hold your breath. At under 1,000 words, it's amazing how much detail is encased within one shower scene. Also, it's really hot. Like, seriously.

Congratulations to Frank and to everyone who reads this.
Lurker
Congrats, beautiful Frank!!!

Love and hugs always

The Linebacker
Frank is one of my writing heroes! The guy can write his fucking ass off. Talk about a writer who ROCKS! Frank Lee is the man!
The Right Rev of Lush
Buz wrote: Frank Lee is the man!

Me, I wrote: Damn straight!

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
A lush god. Everything this guy scribes is golden. I guess he's an okay guy too Very well deserved, Mr Lee.
Bonnet Flaunter
Fantastic! This story is hugely powerful. In under 1000 words! Many congratulations. smile
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
A perfect work of flash. Well deserved EP.
Active Ink Slinger
I guess I should apologize and express my gratitude at the same time here. A huge thanks to the EP panel for awarding my little story. It came as a big surprise, as always, but even more so with Ruin, being such a quick read. Something like this just reminds me how fortunate I am to be able to enjoy such a great sense of community on Lush and to have the kind of audience that keeps you going even when you don't know if you can.

I also feel like I owe a massive thanks to everyone who takes a moment to comment on any of my stories. I'm not so good about clicking the like button or replying to each comment the way some writers are, even though everyone who comments deserves at least that much.

But to everyone: thanks from the heart.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
Congratulations, Frank

I knew as soon as I saw this story post and was the first to score and comment that it was a fantastic piece of Flash Fiction. It's nice to see him get the recognition this piece deserves.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Matriarch
I love it when I read something so well written, that I instantly know it's EP worthy.

Great job Mr. Lee!
Scarlet Seductress
Frank's stories are like literary vibrators.
Quote by Liz

Brilliant!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Liz

I think I need to steal this as a book cover blurb lol.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by nicola
I love it when I read something so well written, that I instantly know it's EP worthy.

Great job Mr. Lee!

Thank you kindly, ma'am.