last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Charming as fuck
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/-if-it-stopped-raining-now-.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/Frank_Lee

In a poem only eighteen lines long, I've already heard how 5 or 6 different lines are someone's favourite. That's the beauty of Frank's poetry. Every word, every line, every phrase evokes something personal to the reader.

This is beautifully intimate. One of those moments between two people you almost feel you shouldn't intrude on, but privileged to have been allowed to glimpse.

I'll stop fangirling, go put on my 'I ❤️ FL' t-shirt and read this again while I contemplate life.

Enjoy

Matriarch
Frank Lee should be in book stores the world over. He IS that good.

Congratulations on another well deserved EP for a brilliant piece of work
Bonnet Flaunter
So well deserved! This is a stunning piece of work.
Indentured Grammar Fascist
Who is this Frank Lee guy I keep hearing about? Obvioulsy kidding

That poem was stunning and definitely deserved the EP recognition. Well done (again), Mr Lee.

EDIT: Jen is that you in the shower pic?
It's not often that poetry gives me goosebumps. That did. Phenomenal poetry and richly deserving of an EP... many congratulations Frank.
Semitalented Scribbler
* Goes to read poem *

JESUS FUCK …

I left a similarly long-winded comment there.

📜 🖋️     S e m i t a l e n t e d   S c r i b b l e r     🖊️ 📃

Confused about the rules for my Lush Stories® song titles game? → Click HERE.

Quote by Jen

I'll stop fangirling, go put on my 'I ❤️ FL' t-shirt and read this again while I contemplate life.

where can one buy a t-shirt like that? asking for a friend

Congratulations Mr. Lee!
Charming as fuck
Quote by browncoffee

where can one buy a t-shirt like that? asking for a friend

Congratulations Mr. Lee!

Florida
The Linebacker
Frank is fucking awesome!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
I read this poem, and then went back and read it again, and again, and again, and each time some new detail, some wonderfully turned phrase, caught my eye. "Something wild and quiet is coming to life." Just lovely writing. Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
My heartfelt thanks to everyone on the panel who took their time and voted. And even more so to all you who posted such humbling comments here. I really don't deserve them, but...I'm soaking them up anyway. Thank you thank you thank you.
Semitalented Scribbler
My heartfelt thanks to everyone on the panel who took their time and voted. And even more so to all you who posted such humbling comments here. I really don't deserve them, but...I'm soaking them up anyway. Thank you thank you thank you.

Frank, you really do deserve these comments. Your work is that good. No need for false humility: you’re getting such positive feedback because you’re talented enough to make strangers gasp and hold their breath in recognition and surprise.

More kudos for you.

📜 🖋️     S e m i t a l e n t e d   S c r i b b l e r     🖊️ 📃

Confused about the rules for my Lush Stories® song titles game? → Click HERE.