Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

EP Award - Frivolous Frolics - curvygalore

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Curvygalore, our reigning Queen of the Comedy of Manners has done it again! For those of us suffering 'Tobias withdrawal', fear no more! The erotic adventures of the good Rev. Whitmore and his lovely wife, Lucy resume center-stage in this delightful romp through historic Bath. For readers unfamiliar with the Whitmores' saga, this is a wonderful way to get acquainted!

The new parents, enjoying a much-needed break from little Jamie, encounter a vivid cast of characters including Tobias' ne'er-to-do-well brother Tom, the pretentious Fifi Fontayne and Tobias' former lover, the bodacious Betty. However, it's Lucy who gives Tobias his biggest surprise of the trip.

From the opening, you'll understand at once why we call its gifted author 'Curvy Nin'. Her prose is sublime, tastefully erotic, period-appropriate yet utterly relatable and chock-full of sidesplitting humor. A must-read for all!

It is an honor and privilege to announce your well-deserved EP, Ms Curvy! Congratulations!

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/historical/-frivolous-frolics-.aspx
See you worried for nothing. It AGAIN is an extraordinary story from your fertile mind.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Way to go, Curvy.
It's not even been 48 hours since the story was out. This is a new record for ultrafast EP? I'm impressed, no less by our fantastic queen of curves! To think I had to talk you into posting it

Congratulations Curvy! That is a superb story!

Congratulations my dear! A well-deserved award by any standards!

Thanks so much Jai, and Chris and Henke (I *need* to steal that gif) for your encouragement and support.

Thank you everyone. I'm still in a state of shock here, in the nice possible way!
What's not to like? Tobias, a new story, bonnets thrown with abandon and bodices ripped asunder.... I'm there like the 18th century.

Many congratulations Curvy, very well deserved.
Curvy sets the standard when it comes to finely polished erotica! Her stories always pull you in to whatever fantastically descriptive scene she sets. This story was exemplary and so well deserving of the EP. Well done as always, Ms. CG.