last reply
13 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Charming as fuck
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/belonging.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/elliotlacey31

I'm absolutely delighted to see this awarded a ribbon. Not only because he's a close friend, but because I've been an admirer of his work for many years now.

A few people on the panel remarked how this poem beautifully sums up young love. The hopes and fears, but also the clarity with which we can look back on things and see with hindsight how they shaped us. The insight in Elliot's work is one of his best qualities, in my opinion. Please check out his vast collection of work, which includes some amazing stories too, if you're not already familiar with him.

Talking of familiar, his poem of the same name was the very first RR I awarded on the site. I guess your first really does stay with you, lol heart

Bonnet Flaunter
Oh fantastic! Many congratulations to Elliot!

Such a well-deserved award for a wonderful poem. And as Jen says, all his work is more than well-worth checking out. Hooray!
Matriarch
Well done Elliot.

Another wonderful piece of writing, and well deserved EP.
Thrilled that this has been awarded an EP. Stunningly beautiful writing. Extremely well deserved!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Excellent! That's very cool. Your poetry is consistently stunning.
Congratulations to one of my favourite poets ever! Your work is a joy to read and experience. smile
Rainbow Warrior
There should be a Laureate Badge for consistently great poets on Lush, and Elliot should be the first to get one!
Active Ink Slinger
I still don't know what to say, especially after so many kind words from all of you I do want to thank all of you, though, and wish I had the words right now for it ?
The Linebacker
Easily, a well deserving poem for the EP Award. Truly outstanding-superior! Congratulations Elliot.
Chat Moderator
Big congrats to you