Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who has the sexiest profile, and wants it featured in a promo video?

last reply
49 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
We are putting together a promotional video for Lush. It will highlight all the features of the site, one being the profile areas.

Who has the sexiest one we can use? Preference will be given to an author, so we can show their stories listed etc.

Artistic Tart
There are lots better than mine I am sure but you are welcome to it, Nicola smile
Matriarch
Quote by LadyX
There are lots better than mine I am sure but you are welcome to it, Nicola smile

Thanks LadyX. You don't have any favourite videos posted, nor any playlist. I was ideally looking for one which uses all our features so we can show them off.
Artistic Tart
maybe I will work on that, seems fun anyways
Constant Gardener
Quote by LadyX

Get to fleshing your profile out, Xuan.

Jukebox...vids, a few more stories/poems. And a smiling facial photo for your avatar!

'Course that's just this rogue's preference.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
Like Ladyx, I believe there are ones that are sexier than mine, but it's open if you want it....
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
Two come to mind, one would be necho's. She has some amazing pictures in image gallery that would not spoil the lush image, but necho is missing a playlist (not that that would be a problem, will only take a couple of minutes to set up) and the other would be lady lydia's.

There are plenty of others but some are missing all the requirements. Gav has the BEST PAGE IN THE UNIVERSE (his words, not mine! hahaha), Fritzies has fantastic pictures (but no video or playlist), Pixie has a really nice one but no stories.
Flutterby Pharie
Thanks for the mention SB! Yeah, I don't write stories. Just don't have the knack. But your more than welcome to use mine Nic. Don't know if there is a way to put some random stories on mine just for the effect you are wanting. Im ok with whatever you decide.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Forum Whore
Quote by SweetBitch
Two come to mind, one would be necho's. She has some amazing pictures in image gallery that would not spoil the lush image, but necho is missing a playlist (not that that would be a problem, will only take a couple of minutes to set up) and the other would be lady lydia's.

There are plenty of others but some are missing all the requirements. Gav has the BEST PAGE IN THE UNIVERSE (his words, not mine! hahaha), Fritzies has fantastic pictures (but no video or playlist), Pixie has a really nice one but no stories.

lol what?! Thanks SB!!

Nicola, if you want to use it, it's all yours
Active Ink Slinger
The cat on my profile page is obviously the sexiest on all of lush.
I'll even make a playlist if that's what it takes. lol
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Story Verifier
Smiler ****Quickly rushes to profile to add playlist and other cool things*** surprised)
A Professional Writer is an amateur who didn't quit"
Lurker
LushPrincess A.K.A Mara ....
Advanced Wordsmith

sigh ...........guess i will just watch
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Matriarch
Thanks Smiler

Mara's is right up there too, but she says her name is Robert in her profile
Lollipop Girl
you could always use mine if you needed too lol
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
I would think Sassycheergirl or Lady Lydia. Their profiles oozes sexiness.
I am the Madman!
Forum Whore
Quote by Loislane
LushPrincess A.K.A Mara ....

Agreed!!!

Aw thanks tomtom81
Lurker
You could use mine, but my playlist isnt there because it dosnt work in new zealand, however I could add it if you'd like.
Matriarch
Thanks Necho, yours would be ideal too with a playlist. It's irritating isn't it, I can't get mine to work in Australia either.

I wonder if there are any large music sharing apps like that, which work globally? Probably not with all the red tape nowadays.
Lurker
The playlist is now back up
The Right Rev of Lush
Lusher with the sexiest profile?

In the immortal words of old Bobby Zimmerman:
"It ain't me babe. Naw, naw, naw, it ain't me babe."

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
I really really love ''SweetBitch'' profile she has a theme going here and it is so sweet, I vote for ''SweetBitch'' I'm sorry if my other friends will be mad at me but, I really like ''SweetBitch'' profile I vote ''Sweetbitch'' please choose ''SweetBitch'' '' SweetBitch'' ''SweetBitch'' ''SweetBitch'' Oh yes and I love chocolates also.

SweetBitch'' SweetBitch'' SweetBitch'' SweetBitch'' SweetBitch'' SweetBitch'' SweetBitch'' SweetBitch'' SweetBitch'' SweetBitch'' SweetBitch''
Lurker
I agree with Savanna about using sweetbitch's profile (but i'll try to contain my excitement)
She uses all the features and has a tasteful and continious theme though out
I just believe it would be a prefect example to show off what lush has biggrin
Matriarch
True, except for one small omission:

Stories Published By SweetBitch
No published stories.
Lurker
Quote by nicola

No published stories.

Oh nooo that is bad Oh please SweetBitch write a story quick hurry need help to write one ask we will help you come on you must write a story, I could try and fix my profile and say use me but im already in trouble with my mom because of lush.
Lurker
Quote by Savanna
Quote by nicola

No published stories.

Oh nooo that is bad Oh please SweetBitch write a story quick hurry need help to write one ask we will help you come on you must write a story, I could try and fix my profile and say use me but im already in trouble with my mom because of lush.

She's already making one.. i don't know if she's almost done with it... We need update.. Someone ask her hehehe
and isn't it cute that she always uses those smileys on her blog..
Matriarch
I'll put them all in a hat and pick one at random.