Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What if we did a secret santa?

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I ask this because on reddit they have a secret santa, it would be similar to that, but what if we did it now and again for this site, sending anon gifts to people who sign up?
I like that idea. What gifts?

I can offer some pretty sound advice and that's about it. Oh, with a little wit, anger and sorrow thrown in.
I am always a gentleman.
We're working on a store at the moment, which incorporates wishlists.

That could be used as a mechanism to do a secret santa.

It's not going to be ready for this Xmas though unfortunately. Remind me next year please!
feel free to send me stuff if you'd like. cash is nice. pretty girls dressed up like kitties is even nicer, though.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by nicola
We're working on a store at the moment, which incorporates wishlists.

That could be used as a mechanism to do a secret santa.

It's not going to be ready for this Xmas though unfortunately. Remind me next year please!

will do!
There is a Secret Santa program in Georgia. I love to do it. You get the names of children that are needy and you will be supplying their Christmas. Otherwise they wouldn't get any. My family always did this every year as I grew up. Now my wife and I are continuing to do it. I try and get all the siblings in a family. The info has their names, clothes & shoes sizes, and their Christmas toys, etc. wish list. We go out and buy them clothes: shirts, pants, a jacket, shoes, even underwear & socks for each kid. Then we get the toys on their list. If they are teens they'll want electronics and stuff. They often want bicycles and we get those. Supplying Christmas for someone needy like that feels great. It feels awesome. When you wrap those gifts and clothes up and put their names on the packages it often makes tears come in your eyes.

Another thing you can do is Toys For Tots. There are drop boxes at many stores. Also Food Banks. Take some groceries to a Food bank, there are plenty of people who need food. You can give coats and jackets to homeless shelters or even help serve the food. Also it means a lot to do Salvation Army bell ringing.

But also don't forget needy people after the holidays. There are always people in need and you can help them all year long. You never know what happened to them. Lost jobs, lost homes, lost a parent provider. The stories are endless and heartbreaking.
Quote by Buz
Also it means a lot to do Salvation Army bell ringing.

So does fighting LGBT rights it seems. I applaude the Salvation Army for the good things they do, but it's the bad things that prevents me from giving to them. Gladly there are many more charities to choose from, many of them with a secular humanist mission.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

'Tis the season and all that.

I'll be doing my part by adding the link to my Amazon wishlist shortly.

Thank you all in advance.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Personally , I donate things I have built in my workshop to senior centers. A lot of the elderly people don't have anyone who will visit them . So a few gifts to help them out is a great feeling to me at Xmas time . A smile is worth a Million dollars to me.
Quote by sprite
feel free to send me stuff if you'd like. cash is nice. pretty girls dressed up like kitties is even nicer, though.

Here you go Sprite & Merry Christmas.