last reply
7 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Hi Everyone,

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who have contributed stories, votes, comments, links, forum posts etc over the last 6 months.

The server logs show we are rapidly gaining momentum, with 50 thousand Unique visitors in May, so we are very happy with the way things are progressing.

A special heartfelt thanks goes out to SusanEngland, who's been flying the flag for us and keeping the home fires burning. By way of appreciation, and winning our site contributor award, she'll be receiving US$150 to do with as she pleases. Not sure what that is in UK sterling Susan, but hope it is received with the warmth it is intended.

Looking forward to a long and fun future with everyone. Keep writing!

Cheers,

~ Lush~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy half a year old birthday!

Congratulations on your prize Susan

I'm still gunning for the 10,000th post prize
Administration
0 likes
Nice work Lush (and Mr G) - from humble beginnings, great things can grow

There's some excellent stories in here, as well as some colourful characters hanging around the forums. Long may it continue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lush
Hi Everyone,

A special heartfelt thanks goes out to SusanEngland, who's been flying the flag for us and keeping the home fires burning. By way of appreciation, and winning our site contributor award, she'll be receiving US$150 to do with as she pleases. Not sure what that is in UK sterling Susan, but hope it is received with the warmth it is intended.

Looking forward to a long and fun future with everyone. Keep writing!

Cheers,

~ Lush~

Lush I am most grateful for your kindness and generosity. I have written and told you where the money has gone, and it was thankfully received by the donee.

I am so pleased that you, Lush, and your Admnistrators are happy with the site progress, and congratulate you and thank you for all of the wotrk you put into it.

I haven't been active for the last few days due to illness in my family.

Thanks again

Susan x x x
Matriarch
0 likes
Oh no, sorry to hear that Susan. I hope it's nothing serious
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lush
You now have my IM putting you in the picture
For the time being I shall emulate my husband by being regularly and enthusiastically, in and out LOL !!!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
Lush
You now have my IM putting you in the picture
For the time being I shall emulate my husband by being regularly and enthusiastically, in and out LOL !!!

I like in and outie time