last reply
37 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Coffee Fanatic
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

At the bottom right there's a little + and it gives you a link to share for others to join.

I haven't tried it seeing as I only chat w/ guys mainly and I doubt they'll want to interact.
--
Oh, or did you mean to have multiple links open?
Well, I'll have to see but I think it'll be strange.
But yes to being able to send link for others to join.

Thank you. Its appreciated.

I was thinking more of talking to more than one person in a group chat. Didn't know if it would work that way or not. Something to experiment with later.
"Yeah, we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun." John Lennon

Take a look at my new poem for the competition:

0 likes
Quote by badbadbadgirl
I can't unmute the microphone for audio.

Once you allow Lush access to audio and camera the first time, you just need to make sure that it's unmuted.

I check it a few times during the session.

Best to zoom into that option and click on it.
0 likes
One user did download app and sent me link which was easy to join.

I kept saying, "you don't need to download anything, just make sure if you're using iPhone/Android or Tablet to switch over to "Desktop Site" on your browser settings."

Bump bump so others know of this dope function.
0 likes
Question

Have other users noticed when voice chatting w/ user that if your screen locks up, you can hear user but they can't hear you?

This has happened a few times.

I thought I'd be able to use it like Skype, I can lock the screen if we are just voice chatting and the chat isn't disconnected.

Samsung Galaxy Tablet is used(2019 version) and everything is up to date on device.

I haven't used Lush on my APPLE products for while as they would disconnect* too frequently.

--
Edit:typo fixed but it lives on quote from SimplyJohn
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Question

Have other users noticed when voice chatting w/ user that if your screen locks up, you can hear user but they can't hear you?

This has happened a few times.

I thought I'd be able to use it like Skype, I can lock the screen if we are just voice chatting and the chat isn't disconnected.

Samsung Galaxy Tablet is used(2019 version) and everything is up to date on device.

I haven't used Lush on my APPLE products for while as they would disconnected too frequently.

Sounds like heaven to me. You do go on a tad.

0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Sounds like heaven to me. You do go on a tad.

You weren't helpful plus I'm laughing half of the time.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I dont have a camera on my laptop but I do have a very old single use Kodak camera with a USB port on. So if I connect that will this feature work for me?

It wont work with your polaroid

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
I have used it a couple of times and it worked great! I usually use Skype, but it was bugging out one night, so another author and I switched to this feature.

Thank you!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by gav

This should be active in the next release.

It's not entirely clear to me what you mean by "this" as seeker4 mentioned two different options: "Block all private chat requests" also blocking video chat requests or an additional option to just block video chat requests. I'm hoping for the latter.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Sounds like it'll be an additional add like the block all pvt chat request