Topics per page

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
The number of Topics per page was at 15 before, I'm now finding I'm missing replies etc as there are so many (when you click on "The Pub" link for example).

I've reset it at 25 - is that enough for most people, or you'd like to see more / less?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Looked good @ 15...looks better at 25
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Better 1 better2. I like 25
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't even notice it until I read this.
Lurker
0 likes
It sounds ok to me, but I'd like to hear from people with slow connections; if it affects them.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
It sounds ok to me, but I'd like to hear from people with slow connections; if it affects them.

I think you're getting confused between the forum topic headers (25, text only), and the # posts per page (30). It's the former I've changed, and it's only text, so it should have little bearing on speed.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

eh...1996 called - it wants it's 19.2 modem back.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, ok. Gotcha.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I know what you're driving at Roc. Up til the summer of 2007, I would've had to use a dial up modem at 56k if I wanted to get on the 'net - because of where I live. That summer the phone company upgraded to DSL and began pumping it to me and my neighbors at a whopping 128Kbs.

But, I've always been fortunate to have employers pay for my dedicated burstable DS3, since 2001.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it!