last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Sensation
0 likes

So, it's morning.
I'm too tired to read, or a friend of mine is helping me find a story cause I'm blind.
I know I want to read something with someone named Tom in it and I want it to be an audiostory.
So I type in Tom, but there are hundred stories about Tom, and I don't want to read but listen to it.

Hm...
I think an audiostory check box under the search function would be neat. smile
Matriarch
0 likes
Good idea Cat, we could have an advanced search page where people could choose the category and perhaps a few other filters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's another reason I love this place oh, so much! Besides all the wonderful people and stories, this site is always on the cutting edge of improvements. Keep up the great and brilliant work, all of you, and keep the suggestions flooding in.

Internet Sensation
0 likes
smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That's a great idea. Has this happened and I missed it?
Matriarch
0 likes
It hasn't happened.

Gav is still porting all the data over to a totally new setup for us. It's months of work but he's nearly at the end.

Once his lines are clear, we can look at all the suggestions made over the last 3 months or so.

We need to clone Gav to expedite all these features and requests.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola
It hasn't happened.

We need to clone Gav to expedite all these features and requests.

Will his clone be single? is he interested in a 'live in arrangement' with two sexy girls? What about re-locating to Seattle?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Code Monkey
0 likes
You know they are always cloned single, these stud muffins dont stay on the shelf that long.

A move to Seattle, shacked up with two sexy girls, sounds

Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'd want a clone move in with his wife and have the original with me here in Sweden.