TEST YOUR INTERNET SPEED

last reply
45 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
there a lot of factors to take in account here flushing your browser cache files and history. the distance between you and the server
how aggressive you set up your latency and buffers and finally sharing the node you are on
Cable connections allow up to 84 users on a single node the less you share with neighbors the faster your connection

like lush you want ratings just post stories you want internet speeds make sure your browser and connection setting are lean and agressive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah Ms Pam,
Not just a gorgeous face are you smile Im impressed.... constantly!

Run
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is more the her then looks.

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by runonwords
I thought it was spelled "Clit"

you would!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Sorry, not being part of the forum cliche means you often miss such subtleties.

Don't take it too hard, who really wants to be part of a cliche? Other than the cast of According to Jim, that is.

By the way, how did you attain the title of 'Lurker'? Can I ask Nicola for my own customized label as well? Maybe I'll go with cliche' enabler, with the same add-on you have to make my posts go in reverse. Well done, 'lurker'.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Don't take it too hard, who really wants to be part of a cliche? Other than the cast of According to Jim, that is.

By the way, how did you attain the title of 'Lurker'? Can I ask Nicola for my own customized label as well? Maybe I'll go with cliche' enabler, with the same add-on you have to make my posts go in reverse. Well done, 'lurker'.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ghostwriter

Don't take it too hard, who really wants to be part of a cliche'? Other than the cast of According to Jim, that is.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ghostwriter

Don't take it too hard, who really wants to be part of a cliche'? Other than the cast of According to Jim, that is.

Matriarch
0 likes
The forum software is a bit glitchy lexy. When someone is either banned or removes their account, strange things happen. It's very hard to remove all traces, my programmer friend doesn't like this forum software at all, but it's the best out there apparently.
Lurker
0 likes
that's too bad, I was looking forward to my vanity title. sad
Matriarch
0 likes
What would you like for it to say there, "Princess"? I can make up anything you like
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
What would you like for it to say there, "Princess"? I can make up anything you like

how about 'sexiest waitress'? I can't get my employer to award me that title, so maybe I could have it here.xAZNi9Nvds8QA4rH
Lurker
0 likes
"Tanned", huh?

Snarky, but endearing. Thanks Nic! smile
Matriarch
0 likes
What happens when you make it big and want to shrug off the waitress tag?
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by nicola
The forum software is a bit glitchy lexy. When someone is either banned or removes their account, strange things happen. It's very hard to remove all traces, my programmer friend doesn't like this forum software at all, but it's the best out there apparently.

What!!! Its the worst out there ...

http://www.simplemachines.org/ being free as well ...is far superior in every way ..
Matriarch
0 likes
Our site was written in asp.net DB, there's nothing else out there that is compatible apparently.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Our site was written in asp.net DB, there's nothing else out there that is compatible apparently.

Teach you to play with an Asp
Matriarch
0 likes
Your face, my....nevermind

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Test your internet speed

here is mine

[URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

hi your speed results seems to be good when compared to my results .i test the speed of my internet in many site i got the best and standard results from here

my results are
download=1.09Kbps
upload=0.87Kbps
friends kindly guide me tips to increase my speed.