Suggestion to create an Account Credibility system

last reply
111 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Weekender .... I am stealing .... ripping this off to post on my Tumblr account ( thanks ) and ....

Quote by weekender

.... GW,

( Thank You ) for the public apology ( sorry for the delay of response .... work, outside life .... things ) there is hope for you yet. I must say this though .... if you are in the field of Professionalism in Consulting I am in hope ( I am always of hope ) your approach in such is a bit more of a friendly decorum in handling of such, professional wise .... a bit of honey dip with a sugar coat goes a long way and is much better then a sour frown of whine cause of not agree.

Outright calling others with the names you have written publicly ( wow wow ) in a word a lowly childish act, shame on you. As I said before, yes a bit overboard .... you, but understandable I am if this suggestion of yours is due to ( this is my opinion, mine alone .... mind you ) perhaps you being on the receiving of being trolled by another or others .... and that could well be because of your own making, unbecoming attitude does raise the hackles of the dog as they say.

I can only suggest maybe you try and be a bit nicer ....
.... not be such a poop pants when things do not go your way.

TGIF
( maple walnut & chocolate )
Matriarch
0 likes
Does this thread need to continue?

It is clearly an idea which isn't going to make it on to the site, and the thread has derailed.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Does this thread need to continue?

It is clearly an idea which isn't going to make it on to the site, and the thread has derailed.

Sadly, it has...despite numerous efforts by many involved in this thread to keep things on track.

I'll lock it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░