Story Edit

last reply
2 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there a way to edit a submitted story? I just need to change two words in one of mine. It's relatively urgent.
"Think left, think right. Think low, think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr. Seuss

"O brave new world," he repeated. "O brave new world that has such people in it. Let's start at once."
"You have a most peculiar way of talking sometimes," said Bernard, staring at the young man in perplexed astonishment. "And, anyhow, hadn't you better wait till you actually see the new world?" - Excerpt from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Matriarch
0 likes
Click on the "My Stories" link front of site, edit story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, I'm an idiot, lol.
"Think left, think right. Think low, think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr. Seuss

"O brave new world," he repeated. "O brave new world that has such people in it. Let's start at once."
"You have a most peculiar way of talking sometimes," said Bernard, staring at the young man in perplexed astonishment. "And, anyhow, hadn't you better wait till you actually see the new world?" - Excerpt from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley