190 replies
11.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

I have been 'away'. Thank you. I won't post what I was going to say

You fibber! You have been sunbathing every day at home since the lockdown in March

Lol.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

You fibber! You have been sunbathing every day at home since the lockdown in March

Lol.

And for this abuse, you get MOD of the Month! pfft

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often find I can't get into the site at all from the UK. It happened last night and again earlier today. It's OK now though obviously!
0 likes
Quote by NicolasBelvoir
I often find I can't get into the site at all from the UK. It happened last night and again earlier today. It's OK now though obviously!

Do you get an error page?
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by NicolasBelvoir

Brexit?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by noll
Brexit?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No error message. It just hangs and doesn't load. It's fine again now. I think the site just couldn't cope with the demand for my new story.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by NicolasBelvoir
No error message. It just hangs and doesn't load. It's fine again now. I think the site just couldn't cope with the demand for my new story.

10am UK time is a no-no. There is some site-backup-sever-magic-thingy going on. Lasts about 10 mins. It can occasionally get sketchy around 9-10pm for some reason. Just traffic I suspect.

Welcome to the site and have fun

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

10am UK time is a no-no. There is some site-backup-sever-magic-thingy going on. Lasts about 10 mins. It can occasionally get sketchy around 9-10pm for some reason. Just traffic I suspect.

Welcome to the site and have fun

Very clearly you have spent a considerable amount of time in IT during your many years. 10am is when you get the sunlounger out and apply loads of sun cream isnt it?

0 likes
When in private message. The responses double print why????
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Very clearly you have spent a considerable amount of time in IT during your many years. 10am is when you get the sunlounger out and apply loads of sun cream isnt it?

I am IT guru, don't you know!

I have someone apply the sun cream for me. It's much more fun that way

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
0 likes
Quote by DaddyLZ
When in private message. The responses double print why????

Sometimes lush burps. Best for a double response then no responses at all.