Problems when access site with Mozilla Firefox

last reply
6 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is anyone else having trouble accessing their stories and profile on this site when using Mozilla Firefox? I don't have that problem with Opera, Chromium, Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Comodo Dragon (Which is Chrome based).
Lurker
0 likes
I just had that problem last night. I updated to version 3.6.11 and that seemed to fix it.
Code Monkey
0 likes
I have seen certain plugins for firefox play unfairly with our site, especially adblock. It seems to think our stories are all ads
Lurker
0 likes
I been using Firefox for a long time now I don't usually have any issues myself getting on Lush other than server hiccups.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gav
I have seen certain plugins for firefox play unfairly with our site, especially adblock. It seems to think our stories are all ads

Yes, adblock with FF does that. I have adblock disabled for Lush and the sister sites, but since there aren't pop up windows and floating banners here, the ads are pretty much well behaved, and I turn a blind eye to them. Well, most of the time, anyway.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've rolled back to Firefox version 3.0.13 about 2 months ago to solve some constant FF shutdown issues I was experiencing with the latest version then.

No problems accessing anything nor with the once constant shut downs.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seemed to have started about a month ago or so ago. Since both Firefox and it addons seemed to get updated more than a two dollar hooker turns tricks, I wasn't sure what was causing the problem. Guess I should have looked harder. Anyway, thanks a lot. The problem was Adblock so, I told it to exclude this site from its filter list and that fixed the problem.