Login

problems in the pub

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
everytime i try to post or go to the last page of the honkey-tonk and cyber bar (cnt spell the name sry) it says it has an error and if it contiunes contact an aminstor. it's done this about 5+ times and i'm tried of it.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by bisubbiebunny
everytime i try to post or go to the last page of the honkey-tonk and cyber bar (cnt spell the name sry) it says it has an error and if it contiunes contact an aminstor. it's done this about 5+ times and i'm tried of it.

Being looked into
Matriarch
0 likes
Looks like there are problems in multiple threads which are over a certain number of pages long.

Lurker
0 likes
Are you still tried of it, Bunny?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Are you still tried of it, Bunny?

meanie..
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Being slow-of-thought, I waited until now to check this forum for info. Odds are, whatever the problem, it's my fault (it usually is). My last post on page sixty contains several images (the sign, girl and lights) and three music videos. I had edited it several times, adding a second then a third video.

Don't know if any of that played a part in the "serious server error" message that popped up or not being able to reach the last page since then, but if so, I promise to write. "I ain't never gonna do that again," a whole bunch of times, honest.

Rumple Foreskin

eta: Speaking now in my capacity as The Right Rev of Lush, I'm not sure if confession is good for the soul, but it seems to have helped RUMPLATIONS. Minutes after posting this mia culpa, the doors swung open wide at the honky-tonk.
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN