Problem submitting stories

last reply
11 replies
1.9k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Charming as fuck
0 likes

We've had a few reports about this over the past few days, so have referred it onto tech. Thanks.

High Lord of Darkness
2 likes

Especially stories that have cover images. I can't upload one either. It won't save as draft or submit.

At the moment, I'm frustrated and if Lush would submit, I'd spank it's fucking ass until it's RAW!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes it appears that if you include a cover image the system locks up and the submit or draft option just spins. Trying it without the image does allow it to save a story, with everything but a cover (author's note, note to moderator, tags and make a series) does save.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Hm, must be recent. My latest (posted Feb. 25 but sat in drafts for maybe a week prior) has a cover image and I didn't have any problems. Though I set it up in the system about a week before I submitted and just left it sitting in drafts while I hammered out some problems with the story. Not sure if that approach made a difference. What if you save a draft without a cover, then go back and add the cover afterwards?

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Quote by JustPassingThrough

Hm, must be recent. My latest (posted Feb. 25 but sat in drafts for maybe a week prior) has a cover image and I didn't have any problems. Though I set it up in the system about a week before I submitted and just left it sitting in drafts while I hammered out some problems with the story. Not sure if that approach made a difference. What if you save a draft without a cover, then go back and add the cover afterwards?

I did a dummy test and it does not work either way, saving initially or re-saving. I did not add one to my latest (too tired of having them compressed to mush to bother), but mine of 27 February had one.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Quote by DarkSide

Especially stories that have cover images. I can't upload one either. It won't save as draft or submit.

At the moment, I'm frustrated and if Lush would submit, I'd spank it's fucking ass until it's RAW!

Kimmi submitting, Master Darkside smackbottom I'll proudly be the whipping girl smile

High Lord of Darkness
0 likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Quote by DarkSide

Kimmi submitting, Master Darkside smackbottom I'll proudly be the whipping girl smile

Hahaha....bend over and be a good girl, Kimmi. 😏 I can just imagine your excitement. Now, here's the thing, if you got spanked every time Lush went wrong.... you'd be in heaven!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

At least it was working for you when you submitted your comp entry so it's something more recent than that.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Maybe it's the comp gods shining on those of us first out the door. If no more peeps can submit entries, we have a super-duper chance of making Top Ten! biggrin

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

I'm having the same issue and just mistakenly posted pretty much the same issue in the "Help desk" area.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Charming as fuck
0 likes

Quote by krystalg

I'm having the same issue and just mistakenly posted pretty much the same issue in the "Help desk" area.

No worries smile

I've got a report in, so will update here when I hear back thanks

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

For whatever it's worth, my new story managed to submit with picture today and I see a few other recent ones also have graphics, so it seems to be working, at least for now.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hello everyone. I put my very first story up eight days ago and it’s still showing in my pending. Is this normal? I understand that buying gold membership speeds things up a bit. I have no problem going gold but see no point if nobody likes my stories. The only way I will find out is if someone reads them. It’s a catch-22. Thank you.