Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

PRIDE MONTH AVATAR - WIN PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP!!!

last reply
417 replies
19.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by nicola
What a fantastic competition.

Great idea and inception Lyfbuz!

A huge thank you to all who participated.

I love the winning avatar and the inference behind it. Clever concept. Great choice!

You are now with Platinum Membership Susie

(Avatar posted as a record of the winning entry):

Verbal's was another standout. Few avatars make you smile every time you see them. That one is one for LS folklore and archives.

vanessa26's trippy epileptic seizure inducing first one was another of my favourites.

I don't have a record of that one I'm afraid - Vanessa?

There you go lol

Congratualtions Susie your avatar was amazing
Excellent contest ?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

There you go lol

Congratualtions Susie your avatar was amazing
Excellent contest ?

OMG, that's even worse blow up bigger! lol.

Love it!

(Should we add an epileptic fit warning at the start of this post thread?!!!)
Matriarch
0 likes
I think Susie's winning avatar was automatically deleted from our image servers when she uploaded a new one, or she might have accidentally deleted it.

Please let us know what happened Susie, people would like a reminder of which avatar won!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Congratulations!!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Congratulations DeviantSusie!

It seems my avatar turned out not to be hypnotising enough

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I think Susie's winning avatar was automatically deleted from our image servers when she uploaded a new one, or she might have accidentally deleted it.

Please let us know what happened Susie, people would like a reminder of which avatar won!

Hi Nicola, sorry not sure what happened.. here is the avatar again.

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by deviantsusie

Hi Nicola, sorry not sure what happened.. here is the avatar again.

Thank you!

I think when you switch avatars, Gav has it coded it so the replaced one is deleted from our servers automatically for some reason. Maybe to save space or something? Or you may have accidentally deleted it!

Not matter, it's referenced here now. Yay!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I might have been disappointed that I lost, but seeing so many people come together in their support of such a diverse community, TOTALLY still worth the loss! Stay awesome everyone, and congratulations to the awesome winner!
“What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist.”
― Salman Rushdie