Posting New Stories

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sorry, I don't know who to ask. I've tried to post a story two times now but it doesn't show on the page, only in my profile and I'm afraid I'm not popular enough to get anyone to care if it's just in my profile. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?
Lush Legend
0 likes
Your Poem is on the front page and your second story is on the third page so they have been posted onto the site. Your stories will always be on your profile but with the amount of stories that get posted everyday they get pushed to back so just look for them cause they are there.

btw

Welcome

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Zafia for replying. I posted another story but deleted it because it didn't show up on the main page. Another user told me that if you try to post more than one story in a day that only the first one gets posted so only the poem went up. I guess that's what happened. I tried to post it again today but once again it didn't make it to the main page. So I'm gonna try again tomorrow and if it doesn't make it then oh well, it was meant to be.

BTW, love the site and everyone is so nice. I'm looking forward to making friends and already had plenty a' compliments on my art and writing. Makes me feel good. Orgy at my house and yer all invited.
Matriarch
0 likes
There is a limit of one story per person, per day.

All the stories will eventually appear, at a rate of 1 story per day. There is no need to delete any of them, they will show.

We implemented this rule to stop people dumping their collection of 30 stories on the site in one go, and taking over the front pages totally. Yes, it happened on a few occasions.

Welcome Satyr
Lurker
0 likes
Did someone say orgy? I'll bring the Reddi Wip.

I think I commented on one of your stories and welcome, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great! I'll steady my delete finger in the future and repost the story later today. There is such quick response on this site, it's great! Thanks for making me feel welcome Nicola and thanks for the comment Roc, it was really cool of you. If you are bringing the Reddi Wip I need to bring out the tarp, lord knows I had a hard enough time cleaning up after the last orgy.